Re: HP Elitebook 850 G5 Bios Password removal

works perfect,

thanks

Comment

Re: hp elitebook 850 g5 bios password

Hello, I have an HP Elitebook 850 G5 with a bios password
      I wrote the two memoirs I wrote the two memoirs with the dumps posted
      but I have many errors
      Sistem is booting in manufacturing program mode and the laptop starts up very hard
      I also solved errors with the HP MANUFACTURE PROGRAMMING MPM application
      there are two left SISTEM BOARD 00A FEATURE BITE and FACTORY HOST BASED MAC ADRESS
      I also post the 2 original saved dumps
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by babanu View Post
        Hello, I have an HP Elitebook 850 G5 with a bios password
        I wrote the two memoirs I wrote the two memoirs with the dumps posted
        but I have many errors
        Sistem is booting in manufacturing program mode and the laptop starts up very hard
        I also solved errors with the HP MANUFACTURE PROGRAMMING MPM application
        there are two left SISTEM BOARD 00A FEATURE BITE and FACTORY HOST BASED MAC ADRESS
        I also post the 2 original saved dumps
        File & instructions sent.
        Test & leave feedback.
        ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
        Become a Badcaps supporter
        >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
        Thanks to all supporters.​
        ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        Doctrina est fructus dulcis, radicis amarae.

Comment

Originally posted by Vesko356 View Post
          File & instructions sent.
          Test & leave feedback.
          Hello !!
          I wrote the two memoirs and everything works fine !!!
          Thank you very much for your help

Comment

Originally posted by babanu View Post
            Hello !!
            I wrote the two memoirs and everything works fine !!!
            Thank you very much for your help
            Good for you. You did a good job too.

Bravissimo
            All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
            Become a Badcaps supporter
            >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
            Thanks to all supporters.​
            Doctrina est fructus dulcis, radicis amarae.

Comment

I also have the same errors as Babanu after reprogramming the bios.

Any chance you could send me the instructions to fix it please.

Do you need my Bios dump?

Thanks

Comment

hi, kindly can you help me, bios elitebook 850 g5 locked with password.
                thank you
                Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by DECODERMAN View Post
                  hi, kindly can you help me, bios elitebook 850 g5 locked with password.
                  thank you
                  use RCUnlocker on the 16MB chip
                  Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

>>>>> https://www.badcaps.net/index.php?pageid=donate1 <<<<<

Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.

Comment

Originally posted by peste View Post
                    use RCUnlocker on the 16MB chip
                    Thank you for your reply and for your interest, before proceeding as you indicated, I forgot to mention that the password is in the Power-On Authentication, so the procedure you gave me, is it okay to unlock? or is there other procedure?
                    Thanks again

Comment

Thank you for your reply and for your interest, before proceeding as you indicated, I forgot to mention that the password is in the Power-On Authentication, so the procedure you gave me, is it okay to unlock? or is there other procedure?
                      Thanks again
                      post the 16MB bios here..
                      Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

Comment

Hello! I would like to request the HP 850 G5 password to be deleted. I used RcUnlocker, but I couldn't remove the password (what could I have done wrong?) Thank you for your help!
                        Attached Files

Comment

post the 16MB bios here..
                          Thank you
                          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by O.Szilárd View Post
                            Hello! I would like to request the HP 850 G5 password to be deleted. I used RcUnlocker, but I couldn't remove the password (what could I have done wrong?) Thank you for your help!
                            try..
                            Attached Files

Comment

Thank you
                              try..
                              Attached Files

Comment

Hi All,

I have an Elitebook 850 G5 with Bios lock.

Tried 128mb dump with RCUnlocker, unlock - ok but after that NB does not start - FAN spin and no picture.

I can confirm that the unlock algorithm works fine,NVRAM is deleted(compared to new and unlocked dump).

Anyone have experience with this model?Maybe I need to modify the 256mb flash?

By comparing 840 G5 main dumps(locked/unlocked) I can see some difference in User Area(there "A.d.m.i.n.P.W...)...

Please help.
                                Attached Files

Comment

try..
                                  Thanks! I will try it soon

Comment

try..
                                    Thanks for the help, but unfortunately it doesn't work, the computer starts like a backup of the bios and then says "Security Device Problem" I click on "OK" and it takes me back to the "Power-On Authentication" screen where it asks me to put the password.
                                    Maybe it's my fault, because the dump I uploaded was not good, as I compared it with the other dumps and it was not the same, so I submit a new dump which I am sure is good as I did 3 new readings and they are all 3 identical.
                                    P.S. I use a CH341A because EZP2019 + does not recognize me the 25q128jv.
                                    What software version do you recommend for the CH341A?
                                    Thank you
                                    Attached Files

Comment

Thanks for the help, but unfortunately it doesn't work, the computer starts like a backup of the bios and then says "Security Device Problem" I click on "OK" and it takes me back to the "Power-On Authentication" screen where it asks me to put the password.
                                      Maybe it's my fault, because the dump I uploaded was not good, as I compared it with the other dumps and it was not the same, so I submit a new dump which I am sure is good as I did 3 new readings and they are all 3 identical.
                                      P.S. I use a CH341A because EZP2019 + does not recognize me the 25q128jv.
                                      What software version do you recommend for the CH341A?
                                      Thank you
                                      try these two tools..
                                      https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showpo...6&postcount=10
                                      https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showpo...04&postcount=7

Comment

plz bios password for hp 840-G5
                                        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Toxic9996 View Post
                                          plz bios password for hp 840-G5
                                          the password is in the 16MB chip...use RCUnlocker and unlock it yourself..be careful not to delete the original bios..

Comment

Working...
                                          X