Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Extract bios password from EliteBook 840 G8 Bios dump, possible?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can anyone help me to unlock(BIOS PASS) HP Elitebook x360 840 G8

Good Day
    Can anyone help me to unlock(BIOS PASS) HP Elitebook x360 840 G8.
    I have tryed HP Unlocker tool , no luck

this is original dump from W25Q256JV (3.3V)

Thank you and good day to everyone
    Last edited by SMDFlea; 03-26-2023, 01:11 PM.

Comment

Re: Can anyone help me to unlock(BIOS PASS) HP Elitebook x360 840 G8

Worked, i have used PATCH file to mod. Bios Dump. Thanks Alot ! Happy Easter !

Comment

Re: Extract bios password from EliteBook 840 G8 Bios dump, possible?

i have 840 G8 locked, i need unlock (patch didn't work)
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by adom View Post
          >
          Attached Files
          ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
          All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
          Become a Badcaps supporter
          >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
          Thanks to all supporters.
          ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
          Doctrina est fructus dulcis, radicis amarae.

Comment

Originally posted by Vesko356 View Post
            >
            thanks vesko!

Comment

Originally posted by adom View Post
              thanks vesko!
              You're welcome.
              Doctrina est fructus dulcis, radicis amarae.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by MAZMAZ22 View Post
                  If you compare the locked and unlocked files at posts #43 and #44 you can do it yourself with a hex editor
                  All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Originally posted by mazmaz22 View Post
                    i have 840 g8 locked, i need unlock (patch didn't work)
                    Attached Files

Comment

the password have clear I wrote but FEATUREBYTE does not want to validate I don't know, have you seen this problem before?

Comment

Originally posted by MAZMAZ22 View Post
                        the password have clear I wrote but FEATUREBYTE does not want to validate I don't know, have you seen this problem before?
                        Try :
                        Attached Files

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

THANK YOU the password have clear

Comment

Hello, Would someone be kind enough to unlock my bios please.
                            I have compare the locked and unlocked files at posts 43 and 44
                            and I have looked at the patch file, I found a few digits but I am lost.

Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by Dan20701 View Post
                              Hello, Would someone be kind enough to unlock my bios please.
                              I have compare the locked and unlocked files at posts 43 and 44
                              and I have looked at the patch file, I found a few digits but I am lost.

Thank you.
                              Flash only this file.
                              Attached Files

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

Thank you again mate, I will give this a go.

Comment

Thank you very much hoaca388, I just got around to testing, Its unlocked.

Comment

so which two files work now

Comment

i have 840 g8 just blinking light no fan run no nothing

Comment

Originally posted by hirens View Post
                                        i have 840 g8 just blinking light no fan run no nothing
                                        Post the current bios file and the device's serial number here.

Comment

Hi, I need to dump both of my bios to file in order to unlock the bios? or I can just flash the file from post #54 will do?

Comment

Working...
                                          X