• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hp Pavilion 15-cx0026nt Dpk54 LA-F841P Rev 1.A

Hello masters,

HP Pavilion 15-cx0026nt
    Dpk54 LA-F841P Rev 1.A

When the device came to my service, it was taking 0.010mah by standby, after taking the trigger, it was staying at 0.034mah. According to what the customer told, when he connected the adapter to the charger, the pc broke down and was given to a different service for repair. Here, the ram feeding mosfet 7634 was replaced and the burned part on the pcb was repaired. Then they changed all the bios and returned the device with no results. I changed the SR40B Pch and the device came up to 1.150mah after the trigger, but the fans do not rotate, the caps and num leds do not light and I cannot get a picture.

I would be grateful if my masters who have Main, ec, kbc bios dumps from the working device share.

Thank you very much in advance to my masters who will be interested. Stay well.

Re: Hp Pavilion 15-cx0026nt Dpk54 LA-F841P Rev 1.A

Originally posted by husnu16 View Post
    Hello masters,

HP Pavilion 15-cx0026nt
    Dpk54 LA-F841P Rev 1.A

When the device came to my service, it was taking 0.010mah by standby, after taking the trigger, it was staying at 0.034mah. According to what the customer told, when he connected the adapter to the charger, the pc broke down and was given to a different service for repair. Here, the ram feeding mosfet 7634 was replaced and the burned part on the pcb was repaired. Then they changed all the bios and returned the device with no results. I changed the SR40B Pch and the device came up to 1.150mah after the trigger, but the fans do not rotate, the caps and num leds do not light and I cannot get a picture.

I would be grateful if my masters who have Main, ec, kbc bios dumps from the working device share.

Thank you very much in advance to my masters who will be interested. Stay well.
    bios extracted from the HP website update.. the laptop has two bios versions.. try them in turn... it would be good to post here the bios that is now on the bios chip...
    Attached Files
    Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

>>>>> https://www.badcaps.net/index.php?pageid=donate1 <<<<<

Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.

Comment

Originally posted by peste View Post
      bios extracted from the HP website update.. the laptop has two bios versions.. try them in turn... it would be good to post here the bios that is now on the bios chip...
      Hello, here is dump. I tried the bios you sent but they didn't work.
      Attached Files

Comment

the bios is 08478, if the problem is with the bios and you write it without errors, it should work..
        Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

>>>>> https://www.badcaps.net/index.php?pageid=donate1 <<<<<

Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.

Comment

I tested the bios file you sent, it works. There is another problem with your device.

Comment

Working...
          X