PS4 NOR Corrupt slim 2015A

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PS4 NOR Corrupt slim 2015A

Hello. I was wondering if anyone has any expeirence in ps4 nor corruption. According to the client, it was in the middle of an update and unplugged. After that, power button doesn't work, and eject button beeps once. No lights or anything else.

When verifying the NOR in BwE Validator, there are a lot of "dangers" around CID sections, being mostly zeros, the thing that catches my attention is that the CID Dynamic Section 4, which is per console, is all zeros. So I am guessing that means I'm out of luck right?

I tried filling all of the zero filled sections around the CID section with the contetns form a know working one (same ps4 model but way lower firmware since it was decommissioned years ago). Now the power button gives a blue light for 2 seconds and shuts off. I am guessing that this CID section updates with every update, thats why it is all zeros now. And I can't use this donor nor since is would be downgrading the console. But I don't want to keep trying if the dynamic section 4 is not recoverable. I was hoping that in a long shot, if it could boot and apply the latest update, that the console would fill that section in. Any ideas on that?

Thank in advance.

Re: PS4 NOR Corrupt slim 2015A

Seen this on YouTube
    AndrewPaul
    Fix PS4 SU-30631-3 Update Error Loop: NOR Corruption firmware repair tutorial

Comment

Working...
    X