UE55F7000ST clicking on/off

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: UE55F7000ST clicking on/off

the thing is tho, I don't think he mentioned repeated clicking in his issue.

Comment

Originally posted by shandy View Post
      Many thanks for your reply!

With the main board disconnected the power supply board clicks a bit faster
      and the backlights go on and off at the same time.
      pretty sure this isn't normal, with cable from powerboard to mainboard unhooked, when you plug power cable into powerboard and plug it into outlet, the backlights should come on and stay on, without repeated clicking, so the problem is at the powerboard or backlights.

Comment

I sent him a PM so hoping he will reply!

Comment

Well I'm still flummoxed

PS Board still stays on if left overnight with or without Backlights attached but main board detached. Second power on it clicks on and off with backlights.

with main board attached it clicks at a slower rate and Backlight won't come on and no sound at all now. The Tcon board shows only two blue leds light up they flash on and off in sync with the relay clicking about every eight seconds the red standby led flashes twice for five times between the clicking.

I Have read in a few samsung service manuals that all three blue leds must be on
          I assume the three voltages are derived from the 12v at the fuse. I have just ordered
          a used Tcon to see if it's the Tcon causing all the issues.

Comment

Don’t think it’s Icon now as when 12v applied to it standalone all 3 blue Leds light up
            i’m thinking maybe PS now as I don’t think it should be clicking in any combination
            of connectors in or out.

Can anyone confirm that? the PS is BN44-00633B

I found a schematic for PS BN44-00633A but i have no idea of the differences.
            Last edited by shandy; 06-21-2022, 05:31 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X