CAP10 LA-E321P Precision 7720

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CAP10 LA-E321P Precision 7720

I hope someone can help me with troubleshooting my motherboard for Dell Precision 7720 laptop. Recently I spilled water on my laptop and, I'm trying to troubleshoot motherboard. As soon as I press power button fan comes on for few seconds and power supply shuts off. I removed motherboard and notice some damages around CD3301. I replaced it with new one but problem is still there. I tried to trace power to it and I noticed that I'm not getting any voltage on the PU105. I would like to know if this is normal. If not what is the next component to check? I'm using LA-C541P schematic. I was not able to find LA-E321P.

Thank You

Re: CAP10 LA-E321P Precision 7720

E321P schematic is available but we are using a paid service for this access.

See attached.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by mon2; 11-09-2021, 09:50 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by mon2 View Post

See attached.
      Thanks for the screenshots. Any idea where the +3.3V_ALW is coming from and should I be able to see it on PU105 pin 5 while charger is plugged?

Comment

Originally posted by mon2 View Post

See attached.
        apologies for reviving an old thread but where can I buy those schematics? i cant read them properly with it being cut up

Comment

It is from a paid sub that links LA-E311P as the same or similar - you can download the same schematic here:

https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showth...ighlight=E311p

Comment

Attached
            Attached Files

Comment

Working...
            X