Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: VESTEL FIRMWARE: Toshiba 32W1333B

Awesome glad to help
    Please Do Not PM My Page Asking For Help Badcaps Is The Place For Advise, Page Linked For Business Reasons Only. Anyone Doing So Will Be Banned Instantly !

https://www.facebook.com/Telford-Tel...7894576335359/

Comment

Did a LUXOR 40" earlier It had the normal flashing LED and screen lights up then restarts re flashed it and all went well but the smart front screen is labled BUSH lol
      and it picked up an update and still ok
      thanks for the info and files

Comment

Hi, i had the problem with green/red blinking LED after the official firmware update on my Thoshiba 32W1343DG.
        With your mboot.bin, usb auto update and the original firmware (for my tv), the tv lives again!
        But i have a problem.
        The screen is weird, i see only a third of the screen.
        This tv think he is another model or it have another panel?
        Can i change something on a file to make it right?

Many thanks!

Comment

Sounds like the wrong panel info sorry
          Please Do Not PM My Page Asking For Help Badcaps Is The Place For Advise, Page Linked For Business Reasons Only. Anyone Doing So Will Be Banned Instantly !

Comment

Toshiba have sent me the right Firmware for this model.
            Now it works again.
            Thanks

Comment

Ok good job, can you upload it please help others ?

Comment

Originally posted by steviewonder View Post
                The intermittent blinking after flashing is caused by a smd multilayer ceramic cap,and not failing flash ic's,as previously thought.directly above the letter "C" on C137,simply remove it.
                This was helpful for me. Nice explained. Thanx. .

Comment

Folks,
                  I have a 32" Walker TV (Vestel supermarket TV here in Ireland) . Needed to replace dead mainboard so bought one on Ebay from a Telefunken .Same model numbers etc .Connected it all up and there was life ..upside down and very grainy life :-( After much Badcap reading I discovered the panel didn't match the Telefunken board firmware . I eventually managed to flash it with the firmware from this thread .Works great except now I have no option for network or sat tuner .This set is/was a Smart TV . Anyone any idea if there is a version of this Tosh firmware that matches the panel and has the Smart and Sat tuner options ? BTW this is the third one of these I've had ..first two were replaced under guarantee but this oen was just a month over :-(
                  Thanks for all the great info ..my next telly will be anything but Vestel (if that's possible)
                  Originally posted by ReeceyBurger123 View Post
                  UPDATE ALL FOUND SOMTHING FOR YOU: This firmware works for ALL 17MB95 boards, the screen info is written to this but if you delete that you can use the Mboot to udpate the Tvs overall core firmware.

Comment

Originally posted by highway61ie View Post
                    Folks,
                    I have a 32" Walker TV (Vestel supermarket TV here in Ireland) . Needed to replace dead mainboard so bought one on Ebay from a Telefunken .Same model numbers etc .Connected it all up and there was life ..upside down and very grainy life :-( After much Badcap reading I discovered the panel didn't match the Telefunken board firmware . I eventually managed to flash it with the firmware from this thread .Works great except now I have no option for network or sat tuner .This set is/was a Smart TV . Anyone any idea if there is a version of this Tosh firmware that matches the panel and has the Smart and Sat tuner options ? BTW this is the third one of these I've had ..first two were replaced under guarantee but this oen was just a month over :-(
                    Thanks for all the great info ..my next telly will be anything but Vestel (if that's possible)
                    Whats the tv model number? what lcd panel is used in the set? (usually on a white sticker) also what are the mainboard numbers

Comment

Originally posted by ReeceyBurger123 View Post
                      Firmware File:
                      Thank you RB,
                      I've just downloaded the firmware file that you posted and used it to fix a 32W1333B main board that was just flashing red green red green red green etc.

Cheers, you

Comment

Hello. I have Luxor 32 inch tv with the same motherboard. Red light flashes when on standby. At local repair shop they said it's firmwarte update issue and as they didn't have firmware, i tried to look for it myself.

I format usb flash, put 3 files onto it, insert usb stick to bottom port while ON switch is on. Clicking OK on remote but nothing happens. USB stick has bright led that flashes, when reading/writing data. It remains blank when inserted to bottom usb port.

Luxor lx32xbms189pt2

Comment

I fear I may be too late to the party but I have a Toshiba (Vestel) 24W1433DB with the blinking LED power problem. I applied the mb90_en.bin file (but not mboot.bin) which installed successfully only now the screen output is upside down. The picture quality is perfect but upside down.

The mb90_en.bin available on this thread is for v2.1.9z (which is where my TV started). I also have v3.6.3c from here: http://www.dl.toshiba.com/dtv/NA/GB/EN/32W1333B.html. I can upgrade to v3.6.3c but that doesn't fix the screen. I also tried a full usb_auto_update_A1.txt update to v3.6.3c, but that didn't work at all. I was just left with a blank screen and no functionality. I guess what this tells me is that the usb_auto_update_A1.txt on this thread is not compatible with the v3.6.3c file.

Currently, I'm back on v2.1.9z with the upside down output.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

Is there some secret way to flip the screen from the 4725 service menu?

Can usb_auto_update_A1.txt be modified to work with the v3.6.3c file?

Incidently, even having reloaded the v2.1.9z file, powering on is still temperamental. Leave it 24 hours and it needs a couple of off/on at the mains to get it running. Get it running and it's fine until it's left off for many hours - rinse repeat.

Jim.

Comment

thannnnnnnk

Comment

Hi all, I have stumbled across this thread as I seem to have a similar issue with my 32 inch I bought off gumtree only a couple of weeks ago. Has been working fine up until yesterday when I tried to go back into the main menu (using Amazon Firestick) and the screen just went black.
                              I can now turn the TV on (green light flashes then goes solid as usual) but I'm not about to change input or do anything as the screen is completely black!

I tried the method of downloading the files onto a USB and holding the OK button, which looked promising as the green light was flashing fast, but I held the OK button and still have absolutely nothing.

Any suggestions or updated methods?

Comment

I have exactly the same issue with a hitachi 24hyt45u. Replaced all (Schottky) Diodes on the 17IPS61-3 already as their value didn't seem right (different each). Nothing has changed. Further I have replaced the ceramic resistor on the board also, nothing. Might be a software issue as it all turned black, but LED reacts as expected. No OSD is visible though.

Brief summary:
                                • Hitachi 24HYT45u
                                • 17IPS61-3
                                • Vestel 17MB95M (already replaced once)
                                • VES236WNVC-2D-N01

Anybody there to help? It's not about the value of the tv itself, it is more like challenging myself and get it back running...

Comment

Notice if the backlight turns on. With a strong light you can see if there is any image. Does the stb LED react to normal operation?

Comment

Originally posted by Magio View Post
                                    I have exactly the same issue with a hitachi 24hyt45u. Replaced all (Schottky) Diodes on the 17IPS61-3 already as their value didn't seem right (different each). Nothing has changed. Further I have replaced the ceramic resistor on the board also, nothing. Might be a software issue as it all turned black, but LED reacts as expected. No OSD is visible though.

Brief summary:
                                    • Hitachi 24HYT45u
                                    • 17IPS61-3
                                    • Vestel 17MB95M (already replaced once)
                                    • VES236WNVC-2D-N01

Anybody there to help? It's not about the value of the tv itself, it is more like challenging myself and get it back running...
                                    Hi.

try this.
                                    https://www.badcaps.net

Comment

Originally posted by yokoono View Post
                                      Notice if the backlight turns on. With a strong light you can see if there is any image. Does the stb LED react to normal operation?
                                      There is no damage. The backlight tries to adjust brightness as well, so I see it going darker. No further reaction though

Comment

Originally posted by arizanotlari View Post
                                        Let's give it a try. Thank you°!

Comment

Just found out after I reading the flashdrive that previously attached to the TV it had created a folder named "DVR" with all subfolders and files. So obviously the system does something

Comment

Working...
                                          X