Macbook air 820 - 00165 turn on, when arrive at the User password turn off

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Macbook air 820 - 00165 turn on, when arrive at the User password turn off

I'm lost, where do I start looking for the fault?

Re: Macbook air 820 - 00165 turn on, when arrive at the User password turn off

Try another SSD or disconnected internal SSD and boot on external drive with macOS.
    OpenBoardView — https://github.com/OpenBoardView/OpenBoardView

Comment

Change the SSD on the other, and it does exactly the same.

Comment

The macbook turns on perfectly, which makes me think that all internal voltage values work correctly. Otherwise I wouldn't turn on. PPG3H, PP3v32, etc... It runs the operating system without any problem, the apple appears, the password screen appears and 7 seconds later it shuts down.

Piernov, So you do the macbook, you consider it a software problem or hardware?

Comment

hi

take a lamp and look your screen with it at apple logo appears
          i think that when the backlight goes off, u will see the picture for about some seconds then the picture will off too
          if so tell me and i 'll tell u what's wrong !

Comment

Disolder:

Macbook is completely shut down. Not only backlight. It lose all the image completely. The macbook dies after arriving at the user screen. 7 seconds on the user screen, and then die.

Read recommendations, guys

Comment

Have you tried the built in diagnostics?
              ASD pass with no errors?

most likely sensor issue.
              That shut down sound to me like temperature related most likely.

Is the CPU too hot when you touch it?
              What is the history of the logic board? liquid damaged?
              what have you done to it?

Comment

Check for corrosion around the ram and cpu mosfet area.

Comment

so, u don't answer me.
                  i think you have a faulty lid sensor.
                  first chack with another I/O board if u have
                  if not look at lid sensor on I/O board, maybe corroded ?

Comment

If you can restart it immediately and it does the thing again and again and again it could not be a heat or power related issue.
                    If you remove the disk so it stops at the boot screen does it stay on?

Comment

Check the resistor R7122 and R7121 they should be 10 ohms.

Comment

Working...
                      X