I finally got one! 6700XT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I finally got one! 6700XT

Couldn't be a better day today, after upgrading my old x370 rig monday from a Ryzen 7 2700X and 16gb to Ryzen 9 3900X and 32GB I finally scored a Radeon 6700XT on amds website for MSRP of $479!

I know its not the greatest card but 12gb VRAM is awesome and I can't wait to get it. after weeks of waiting and staying up all hours trying to score a card I can't believe my search is finally over. Fuck the scalpers! Never give up on your dreams of getting a new card!
    My Computer: AMD Ryzen 9 3900X, Asrock X370 Killer SLI/AC, 32GB G.SKILL TRIDENT Z RGB DDR4 3200, 500GB WD Black NVME and 2TB Toshiba HD,Geforce RTX 3080 FOUNDERS Edition, In-Win 303 White, EVGA SuperNova 750 G3, Windows 10 Pro

Re: I finally got one! 6700XT

Congratulations
    All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

yeah great for u! finally after all that pounding, u finally became a founder of a new video card! hahaha!

Comment

For me, the best I'll get, is this RX 5600XT custom-VBIOS'ed!

With a custom VBIOS, I can get 1.9 Ghz GPU core. Dunno about the VRAM, because it seems to get flaky easily when it's simply warm, as if it were manufactured by BioNTech!
        ASRock B550 PG Velocita

Ryzen 9 "Vermeer" 5900X

16 GB AData XPG Spectrix D41

Sapphire Nitro+ Radeon RX 6750 XT

eVGA Supernova G3 750W

Western Digital Black SN850 1TB NVMe SSD

Alienware AW3423DWF OLED

"¡Me encanta "Me Encanta o Enlistarlo con Hilary Farr!" -Mí mismo

"There's nothing more unattractive than a chick smoking a cigarette" -Topcat

"Today's lesson in pissivity comes in the form of a ziplock baggie full of GPU extension brackets & hardware that for the last ~3 years have been on my bench, always in my way, getting moved around constantly....and yesterday I found myself in need of them....and the bastards are now nowhere to be found! Motherfracker!!" -Topcat

"did I see a chair fly? I think I did! Time for popcorn!" -ratdude747

Comment

Thanks for the comments guys, now that ive had the card a couple of weeks I can say its a sweet card, I finally can enable freesync 75hz on my LG 1440p ultrawide, and I saw huge FPS increases in all my games, my only complaint about the card is it does seem to run a bit warm averages 73c in games but a couple of games pushed it to 79c. Thats with 3 120 fans blowing air up to it from the bottom. the gtx 1080 would max out around 67c in the same case/config.
          My Computer: AMD Ryzen 9 3900X, Asrock X370 Killer SLI/AC, 32GB G.SKILL TRIDENT Z RGB DDR4 3200, 500GB WD Black NVME and 2TB Toshiba HD,Geforce RTX 3080 FOUNDERS Edition, In-Win 303 White, EVGA SuperNova 750 G3, Windows 10 Pro

Comment

Working...
          X