Macbook 2018 above firmware password

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Macbook 2018 above firmware password

So are you guys trying to find a way to manually takedown security of T2 chip by editing rom without the help of tools? Because I came across the T203 tool which lets you bypass all the security to install the system. I was told however that if the OS needs a reinstall the process to bypass needs to be redone. I dont think the average user will even need to do an OS reinstall very often at all though so for anyone that wasnt aware you can check it out on aliexpress or YouTube T203 tool.

Comment

Originally posted by gmorb View Post
      So are you guys trying to find a way to manually takedown security of T2 chip by editing rom without the help of tools? Because I came across the T203 tool which lets you bypass all the security to install the system.
      RethoricalCheese surely, I just looking
      Many wish they could make it themselves.

I was told however that if the OS needs a reinstall the process to bypass needs to be redone.

bypass as indicated above does not work after reinstallation or several updates. (not tested, I just read).
      Originally posted by 5chematic View Post
      No, what I meant was complete removal. with bypass which thats what I was doing before, after any update or formatting the drive, MDM comes back again.

I dont think the average user will even need to do an OS reinstall very often at all though so for anyone that wasnt aware you can check it out on aliexpress or YouTube T203 tool.
      For me the bypass solution is not clean
      it's cool
      but it's still a trick.

Complicated to guarantee the serenity of the machines with this
      Last edited by Maxpower3; 08-11-2021, 05:50 AM.

Comment

Well i just read the description on the rewa site and it claims that activation lock will never come back even after a clean install so i went ahead and purchased one off alinexpress when i get the chance i will test it and see id lock remains cleared.

Comment

Well i just read the description on the rewa site and it claims that activation lock will never come back even after a clean install so i went ahead and purchased one off alinexpress when i get the chance i will test it and see id lock remains cleared.
          When show activation lock its means owner user data erase.Or only solution bypass after show activation.Or bypass work normally if you do restore after back activation lock.

Comment

I decided to cancel t203 order as after doing more digging i felt i could not trust it. Seems like tool comes with cracked checkm8 software and one comment claimed that checkm8 had patched the software already. I will keep waiting on official free solution.

Comment

. I will keep waiting on official free solution.
              free of course , official not sure

Comment

T203 doesn't work as you think. They use a file of which the SN is added to checkm8 server. It's not a cracked version, otherwise you wouldn't need to modify the ROM.

Checkm8 doesn't need ROM modification.

"patching" T203 means that checkm8 just removed that SN from their list. But there will be another ones so it will work anyway but not forever.

Overall it makes more sense to pay for checkm8 instead of that T203. Less problems and doesn't involve soldering. But it's still a bypass not an unlock.

Comment

Originally posted by RethoricalCheese View Post
                  SN is added to checkm8 server.
                  too many clone kill
                  Last edited by Maxpower3; 08-11-2021, 08:39 AM.

Comment

I decided to cancel t203 order as after doing more digging i felt i could not trust it. Seems like tool comes with cracked checkm8 software and one comment claimed that checkm8 had patched the software already. I will keep waiting on official free solution.
                    Two users in this threat did not believed what I told them. They started asking questions, then at the end they ended up knowing more than those who had actually unlocked many macs.

Now, would you believe me if I tell you that you do not really need the T203? yes, thats correct, you can always read the chip as long as you inject 1.8V to the chip. later I will post a simple picture of what I did.

Comment

Two users in this threat did not believed what I told them. They started asking questions, then at the end they ended up knowing more than those who had actually unlocked many macs.

Now, would you believe me if I tell you that you do not really need the T203? yes, thats correct, you can always read the chip as long as you inject 1.8V to the chip. later I will post a simple picture of what I did.
                      Do not take it badly, I also just ask questions. I like reliable solutions. I do not blame you, on the contrary if you succeeded. I am just wondering about what I could see so far in the various Apple security.

It bothers me to know that the people who perhaps you thought that contributed good things are the ones who contribute the least. and that when they do it they only transmit useless things.

Like Maxpower3 who have made a shitty virus program
                      From now on I will ignore every single post or comment from this user.
                      Ps :Ha !! I forgot you. How is your PC? Still sick !!
                      It's good for me, I'll stop there!
                      No more talking with you.
                      Last edited by Maxpower3; 08-11-2021, 06:10 PM.

Comment

You did not seem to understand me correctly. I asked questions because I already knew about this. Just hoping you discovered some new information. But everything you told I had already tried some time ago. That's why I am telling that either you left out some details which made it work or its just BS. So which one is it? Care to make it step-by-step so it can be replicated and confirmed? Because right now it's just a picture of the chip and picture of a random mac in the middle of installing. I really do hope that you are telling the truth but there is no evidence. So claiming that you have unlocked 9 T2 machines might aswell be a lie to make people believe in another lie.

Comment

Yes i realized this after investigating more. I just bought an addon for my medusa 3 to read the rom all i need is a damn locked T2 to start playing with it since no one around here wants to give the damn solution if i had an extra 1 thousand to blow id totally buy ************** solution and just share it here with everyone. Maybe ill do just that i hope its not a ripoff tho.
                          Last edited by SMDFlea; 08-18-2021, 03:10 PM. Reason: Removed name.Member banned

Comment

Mina and checkm8 patched those bios... not longer working

Comment

Please help me I have a Macbook A1989 EMC EMC 3214 (S / N: C02X86W7JHC9) I need the BIN file cleaned (no password)

Comment

Originally posted by IMS View Post
                                Please help me I have a Macbook A1989 EMC EMC 3214 (S / N: C02X86W7JHC9) I need the BIN file cleaned (no password)
                                Off-topic, start your own thread .
                                All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Originally posted by SMDFlea View Post
                                  Off-topic, start your own thread .
                                  My bios is blocked by password and I cannot install a system via a USB key!!!
                                  Isn't that a problem that is part of the discussion???

Comment

So I have all bin of T2
                                    write me in my ************************
                                    Last edited by SMDFlea; 01-04-2022, 04:21 PM. Reason: removed email addy.

Comment

Originally posted by gancy View Post
                                      So I have all bin of T2
                                      write me in my ************************
                                      Post them here if you really want to help.
                                      All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

can anyone help with T203 Socket size or ic size ?

Comment

I use mina but "not found SSH device"
                                          when opening icloud via AC2

Comment

Working...
                                          X