Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RT809H External QFP48

Hi Guys

I'm trying to program a WELTREND WT61P805 QFP48 chip externally using a RT809H programmer.

Before you ask, yes i do use it sometimes with VGA ISP and works perfectly.

I have an external QFP48 socket that i would like to use witht the programmer.

I doesnt work this way normally and have to use ISP... Bummer....

I would like to know if the device can be added ? If so how? bit of a progressive beginner me on the RT809H.

If no, how can i use this to wire link the ISP and external QFP48 socket adapter. ?

Cheers

Matt
    Attached Files

Re: RT809H External QFP48

RT809F bla rt809h a problematic scheduler instead of batronix eprom programmer i recommend you to use
    Electronicman

Comment

This might help you.
      Last edited by capwizard; 01-08-2019, 11:18 PM.

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WfHfQFoRhMw

I can't understand a word he sez, but he does add a custom IC to the RT809h software. I've checked your IC in the software I've got for my RT809h and that Weltrend IC is only supported in ISP mode. So you have to add a custom IC to your programming software, in order to read and write with that RT809h and that QFP48 socket.

capwizard: Yep, I do have that RT809h programmer too. I've seen most of these vids, but again, those dudes are just reading and saving the file, or programing the same eMMC. I'd like to come across a vid where one recovers a TV main board with a dead eMMC. These eMMC's are bound to die at some point. So there has to be a way to recover them.
        Last edited by CapLeaker; 01-09-2019, 06:52 AM.

Comment

Capleaker you're ahead me after I've been lazy for two years. Emmc data recovery is pretty interesting to me. I will study harder but I am using a mobile phone to post thread, pretty hard for me.

I've been use Linux all the time. I think that's the way to go.

https://youtu.be/ny82c3wLOFo

https://youtu.be/05tvBlLrPFw
          Last edited by capwizard; 01-09-2019, 10:36 AM.

Comment

I've seen these to. Thanks capwizard. Look at my other thread.

Comment

Hello

This post i suite old already, i know ! But i would like to add some information as update for readers, This chip is especially used on Samsung mainboard and Samsung enables some connections to flash this chip onboard.
              Then to be brief, using the ISP port of RT809H connect the blue and grey wires to SDA and SCL and the black wire to GND of the mainboard, power the main board with its power supply, and that is done, the programmer can access the chip to do anything as necessary.

Comment

Working...
              X