Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GIGABYTE GTX 1060 MINI ITX OC 3GB Component Identification

Hi,

I have a GIGABYTE GTX 1060 MINI ITX OC 3GB (GV-N1060IXOC-3GD) on my way and it looks like it's missing a component. Unfortunately there aren't any good high resolution photos of the PCB on the internet and I would like to order & replace this component - the U4017 on the photos.

Thanks for any help in advance!
    Attached Files

Re: GIGABYTE GTX 1060 MINI ITX OC 3GB Component Identification

Looks like this should be an LM358 opamp

Comment

Hi Bozog, thanks, that seems correct, I got another card just like it (but the 6GB version) with an identical layout.

Do you maybe have the schematics or boardview of this card? I'm not getting NVVDD_EN signal and for the life of me I can't find the AND gate which should send it.

Comment

Not that exact card, but there are several schematics over here that will help https://discord.gg/VfARmUpgdV

Comment

Originally posted by eidam655 View Post
          Hi,

I have a GIGABYTE GTX 1060 MINI ITX OC 3GB (GV-N1060IXOC-3GD) on my way and it looks like it's missing a component. Unfortunately there aren't any good high resolution photos of the PCB on the internet and I would like to order & replace this component - the U4017 on the photos.

Thanks for any help in advance!
          hi my name is renan, i have this componente here i can pass the identification
          Last edited by piernov; 10-13-2022, 05:13 AM. Reason: remove email address

Comment

Working...
          X