Samsung 4K LCD white vertical banding in center

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Samsung 4K LCD white vertical banding in center

I'm troubleshooting a Samsung LS28D590DS 28" 4K monitor which has white vertical banding in the center of the LCD panel. The image looks like it's distorted slightly as well in the middle. Am wondering if this could be caused by the panel, t-con board or the main board?

Attached Files

Re: Samsung 4K LCD white vertical banding in center

Here's a picture of the controller board. I guess it might be a problem with some components in the analogue circuitry just before the LVDS connector?

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

The panel is an Innolux M280DGJ-L30, I assume such banding is very unlikely to be a bad panel?

Comment

White image when only the t-con board is connected to the panel. When the mainboard is connected, there's also a bit of 'double image' on the left side of the screen with the moving check signal cable popup. It's clear on the other side of the screen.

Attached Files

Comment

White image when only the t-con board is connected to the panel. When the mainboard is connected, there's also a bit of 'double image' on the left side of the screen with the moving check signal cable popup. It's clear on the other side of the screen.

Comment

Same problem with different t-con board.

Comment

Working...
              X