New Software Achi LY by PSOFT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Software Achi LY by PSOFT

What I say comes from my experience as a mid-level repairer (not the knowledge but the availability of equipment), unfortunately if you work with the final consumer and not with a company, the cost of the repair is of great importance. when making repairs for people who work with their own hardware, price is not of primary importance but speed and competence are.

In my opinion it is certainly preferable to rely on a well-known manufacturer (ERSA, and similar) who not use cheap materials, everything that is Chinese (Chinese manufacturers use European or US technology) is for those who do not have the money (me too) and want to save.
    With the bga of recent years the popcorn is very rare while the distortion on the rectangular chips is a big problem. (intel SR32Q and similar)
    for this reason I prefer to remove the bga from a donor card using a cnc
    (cold method)
    In mass production a lot of tests are done and a lot of cards have to be damaged to know the correct profile. Notebook cards are all different and this makes the job more complex
    Without the use of an x-ray machine it is not possible to understand if the profile is correct.
    This is to obtain a lasting weld over time and not just for an unknown time
    The heat should be transmitted by radiation so the watts (in a certain range of values) are not very important than the frequency that the top heater generates . Each material absorbs heat in a different way, even the color has its importance , this with IR machines.
    For this reason, even 150W is sufficient
    As for other gases instead of air they are mainly used to avoid the generation of oxidation.
    I have used some automatic bga machine and the welding process is not only faster but much more accurate

What bga solder machine you use ?

Originally posted by xipxid View Post
    I will put here another reply, only for the reason that this subject (entire subject, not only what I quoted) have a representative amount of errors. This errors that peoples makes represent a huge percent of errors that the peoples (at world level) makes, in his running / searching / dreaming to find some "Holly Grails" to personally solve the BGA Rework Stations problems.

First of all lets dismount the "hot air / hot gas / nitrogen capable and so on..." myth that are applied to low cost / high cost "popcorn machine" that are selling to us like a ultra super mega acurate / precise "BGA Rework Stations", noting more wrong / fake !

Air / gas / "nitrogen capable" use the named "direct convection heating transfer". What that mean ?! That mean that you heat on some (one top and in some case bottom) the air / gas / nitrogen and send it to a targets (BGA / component / PCB) over this medium movement (air / gas flow).

The problem is... the medium ! Gases true excellence are a... PERFECT TEMPERATURE INSULATOR ! Look here https://www.engineeringtoolbox.com/a...ty-d_1509.html and here https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...conductivities

That mean that the energy that the gases can transfer is minimal ! The mass / thermal inercia is huge ! You can't precise control that type of system ! Above all this... you need to heat the gas at heater output with 100 - 150 Celsius degrees more that you expect to be at component / BGA / PCB level (350 - 400 Celsius degrees) ! This huge temperature difference give to component / PCB / BGA heat sensitive superficie the chance / possibility to absorb what he want from this huge temperature that it have at his disposition ! Result ?! Popcorn component / BGA / PCB and if you insist with this huge temperature, the result are... all BURNING !

Hot air / gas / nitrogen capable - BUSTED , ERROR, FAKE MITH ! Don't choose this system !

Above this... how can you send to BGA balls the nitrogen ??? when you send this gas from 4 side ? (the under BGA system are in a equilibrium pressure... the gas DON'T flow under the BGA !!!) who say "nitrogen capable" are speaking from a point of view of "Pseudoscience" here you can read about https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pseudoscience.

Let dismount this black / yellow / white mega super Ceramic heaters myth.

This super / mega / "professionals" generate infrared / IR. Until now all is ok. The big problem is... where in infrared spectrum is situated the emission ?! Well I can tell you that garbage emit in LWIR (Long Wave InfraRed) here you can see details - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Infrared_vision. Bad approach, LWIR emitters have huge inertia, in fact the energy are transmitted due to air convection not due to infrared because LWIR have short distance propagation ! To use this heaters you need a huge amount of power that is incontrolable due to his huge inertia.

I write about inertia many times, why are important inertia ?! To control a temperature system you need to modulate the heating element how fast you can, think... a really fast temperature sensor give information 10 times / second, the PID normally actuate at last 10 time faster that the sensor information are readied, 100 times / second, a garbage ceramic heater can actuate at... 30 seconds... in the best case due to his huge inertia! Fast = low inertia.

Lets dismount the... K-Type super / mega / accurate / precise / 1 Celsius degrees of accuracy / precision thermocouple nothing more wrong / fake !

This type of thermocouple is the most widely used in the popcorn / barbeque machine that "Fake manufacturers" it sell to us ! Even one "famous manufacturer" convert the IR temperature sensor to K-Type compatible signal output !!! This is an aberration ! That behavior introduce a huge amount of errors on conversion process !

This super / mega / hiper thermocouple precision - here ve have some... theoretical values - Type K (Chromel / Alumel) -200 to 1300 2.2 °C accuracy !!! Look here https://www.google.com/search?q=k-ty...hrome&ie=UTF-8 Be careful this is only... in theory ! In practice the accuracy ar worst. In practice the accuracy are 4-5 Celsius degrees (in best cases) but can be more than 10-15 Celsius degrees.

The K-Type contact thermocouple are the worst possibility that you can choose (ALL MANUFACTURERS CLAIM 1 CELSIUS DEGREE OF ACCURACY), BUSTED , ERROR, FAKE MITH ! Don't choose this system !

Let dismount the... IR Temperature sensors ! that are more and more populare in these days.

Every object (in normal conditions, even in vacuum you can see IR spectrum of stars) emit electromagnetic radiation, one in X-Ray spectrum, another in IR spectrum and so on... The IR temperature sensors look at the IR emissivity spectrum and translate / transpose / convert this emissivity to measured temperature. This is short / uncomplicated story. But... it come the complicated story... THE OBJECT EMISSIVITY ARE NOT IGUAL TO ALL OBJECTS !!! The object emissivity vary from one object to another, from a material to another, from a color to another and so on... Look here to an examples - https://www.thermoworks.com/emissivity-table

The ideal object emissivity is 1. But this is in... theory, in the real world, object emissivity never will be 1. In fact it have a huge variation, even a 0.1 emissivity errors can induce at 100 celsius degrees a 10 degrees of errors ! BUSTED , ERROR, FAKE MITH ! Don't choose this system !

Board / PCB support. Well... nobody seems that pay attention at this aspect when it speaking about BGA Rework Stations. This aspect have a huge importance that give the quality of the process. Al popcorn / barbeque manufacturers use more or less same method... it clamp rigid the board / PCB in to an aluminium support. That mean FIXED. BAD approach. The board / PCB in the Rework Process is expanding / dilatating, if is fixed support... well... THE BOARD / PCB WILL... BEND / DEFORM. And this is nothing good when you want to mount a BGA. BUSTED , ERROR, FAKE MITH ! Don't choose this system !

PID temperature control (or... no PID, fixed points). - an amputated brain apes planet !

NOBODY on this planet can accurate control the temperature graph that manufacturers recommend ! On the internet you will see a huge amount of aberrations, errors, fake guru's... amputated brain apes... that clame "perfection / didactics / PID / ramps / fake manufacturers recommendations and so on". In fact they only... ADAPT what they can made manufacture to today "marketing necessities" that he need, that only cheat a honest potential buyer ! Only to pay for some garbage and after... only problems. Never ever somebody have full control for the Rework Process (until now ).

Look here - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y8TBQ4vTgkI and here - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9zr9ctn501M

I specially upload for you two Rework Process to visually see the difference between 1-20 celsius degrees errors vs time (in the first video) and 1-4 celsius degrees vs time (second video). This videos was not public until now and I hope that these videos will clarify for you some basics aspects of BGA Rework Process that a BGA Rework Station MUST RESPECT ! The videos are accelerated with X10 speed (the original BGA Rework Process take 6 minute).

The internet support anything, like paper (fakes guru's, amputated brain apes and so on) but... the BGA and the PCB NOT SUPORT THIS!

Let analize the... Price ! You have on the internet prices from under $100 (some Chinese garbage) to $120.000 (a Weller garbage) !

What can we buy from this products that are all over the internet and clame... perfection ?! Well... we need to buy something that respect the BGA and the board / PCB, something that respect the Rework Process that is recommended in every datasheet from all manufacturers, flux / paste / balls / materials and so on.

Another important aspect of the problem that is generated by price are illustrated here "This is interesting, indeed those machines you linked look pro, i have seen them before, but that price tag... It is maybe applicable for large service centers doing warranty contracts for one of the big brands.

When you're doing 8-10 year old laptops for $60 a job (and that's best case, a lot of times here you have to work for less or the client runs away ), and you're getting 10, maybe 15 rework jobs a month... you're gonna recoup that investment in over 2 years, which is a long time when your country is currently governed by thieves, all prices are rising and pay is less and less.

I never said all IR machines are bad, we are talking about the affordable Chinese rework stations here. Even if i had that kind of money to spend (there's a chance i never will), i would invest it in a different kind of business." this is a reply in this post by Th3_uN1Qu3

@Th3_uN1Qu3 - If you don't like your country politics (Romania... one of the beautiful ever country that I see) go away. You are not the first and for sure you not will be the last !

"Think young, it's your only... HOPE" @Th3_uN1Qu3 Why do you need only for you... a BGA Rework Station ?! I think that you don't need that... Think... if you (in Bucharest 1,794,248 peoples...) are join let see 10 professionals like you, everyone with 10 BGA at month... that mean about 100-150 BGA Reworked in a month, X $50 for me are... $5000-$7500 in a month ! you can recuperate a... let say $15.000 in only two month ! You only need to split the $15.000 to 10 users and pay a guy to made 8 hours daily... only BGA Rework, nothing more !

Your problem and not only your problem is that you don't have anything to buy independent to the price that you want. And pay attention with "buy by price" philosophy... this came only with PROBLEMS.

P.D. All information in this post are with only intention to inform, this information you don't have it in one place over the internet. All information are is "short story" version and we can debate all aspects (I don't have much time for that). I DO NOT SELL ANYTHING, I DO NOT WANT DONATIONS, I DO NOT MAKE PUBLICITY AT NOTHING, ALL WHAT I WRITE HERE ARE MY PERSONAL OPINION AFTER 35 yeas of electronic service / soldering and 10 YEARS OF SERCHING FOR... A REAL PROFESIONAL BGA REWORK STATION. I don't find it !

The 2 link with video I hope that is not bad, I don't put these links with publicity intentions, I put it here only to balance in the corect / right way path, all ineptitudes / aberrations / amputated brain apes philosophies that approach a BGA Rework Process all over the internet.

@Th3_uN1Qu3 By the way... the "AlphaControl" software that you see in the videos... was born in Spain and send to be polished in... guess ?! The City of Roses - Timisoara / Romania seems that in your country exist some guys that... understand and respect this magic / wonderful Rework Process
    Last edited by jasko_jacker; 05-04-2022, 03:38 PM.

Comment

hi guys! I have the honton R390 with two PC410 (for top&bottom hot air) plus one REX C10 for IR preheat. Can anyone explain what modification (if any) I'd have to make to use software fully to control both top and bottom temperature (only the top PC410 in my case has RS232 communication)
      Thank you

Comment

49327-33212-45674

Comment

[QUOTE=ck84;984629]Hello

I've been trying to get this software running for days, unfortunately without success

have already tried 2 different rs232-usb adapters (chipset CH340 and pl 2303) unfortunately still without success
          I myself use windows 10 64bit on usb 2.0 and 3.0 tried all the settings also changed the computer afterwards, unfortunately, it was restarted without success.

I would be very happy to receive help / information

For those who have been having difficulties to get their Achi ir pro sc to connect with a laptop or pc via the psoft software. It may work for you too but you can only try to know if it will work. Please note I am not a pro and there is no logical process in this. I have seen others reported here no connect after I came her myself for solution. After trying for days to connect this to my laptops via the laptops usb 2 or usb 3 ports on two laptops, it refused to connect. I tried all sorts of drivers and change settings to no avail. When it failed to connect, I bought several usb to rs232 serial converters and they all failed although they were all recognised as com port.* I bought the Digitus USB 2.0 to serial convertor FTDI chipset, Ugreen usb* to rs232 serial cable with PL2303 chipset, Dtech 3 pin to usb to TTL serial and finally usb to rs232 XTVTXb pl2303HX to TTL. None of them worked when plugged in directly in the laptops usb ports of my Samsung galaxy book2 pro 360 win 11 and in my good old reliable Sony sve1713z1eb win 10. However, connecting to my very old pc in win 7 directly in rs232 port, it connected and worked but glitchy in win 7 and did not work on another PC with win xp. Even in the pc with win 7 it did not connect via the pc usb port via the cable usb to rs232 serial adapter.

*After giving up on the the 2 laptops, and after days have passed I was reaching for something on a shelf an old usbV1 hub fell in front of me and I picked it up and I said let me try to connect that to my laptop and to the achi pro* sc V1 and to my astonishment it worked on both latops.** I was very happy and started to ponder why is it working via the usb hubs but not directly via the latops usb ports and in my view very strange. I thought may be it is to do with drivers of the PC410 or win drivers. I cannot explain and I do not know the answer. I eventually found out that it does work also via usbv2 hub too.

The way I connect via the laptops, I ensure port settings in device manager matches the port settings in psoft menu then first tab, configure com port. I connect cables to Achi pro first and then connect cable to laptop using an ordinary usb to rs232* serail converter to the sub v1 hub, start laptop wait for it to boot to windows, I then switch on achi pro and then open psoft and voila it works. When it connects the com port in psoft flashes green and on pc410 com flashes red. It can be temperamental too and If it does not work repeat the process switch off Achi and close psoft and start again and try in another port.

I would also check inside the Achi which wire is ground, rx and tx to Din rs232 port (mine) or usb port may be in Achi v2, v3 and v4. Mine was different to the schematics which I found on a utoob video. There is no logic in this, I am merely sharing my experience.

Comment

Here are the pics.
            Attached Files

Comment

HI,

Does some have a good profile for PS3 reflowing ???

And of course the willing of share ....

Trying to get the reflow, but the tems I put are to low or to high :-(

Have an ACHI IR6500

How high are your upper IR from chip ??? 1 cm,2 cm ?????

Comment

To update settings ...

On your machine you have to set the com options :
                Addr - 0.1
                bAud - 19.2
                ALo2 - HiAL

Then on your computer set com port which is not used from 1-9 and :

Baud - 19200
                Databit - 7
                Parity - even
                Stopbit - 1

Then the prog should find the machine and all should work OK

The com port also set in psoft like on computer, all other should be set :

Baud - 19200
                Databit - 7
                Parity - even
                Stopbit - 1

Comment

Originally posted by nbdy View Post
                  HI,

Does some have a good profile for PS3 reflowing ???

And of course the willing of share ....

Trying to get the reflow, but the tems I put are to low or to high :-(

Have an ACHI IR6500

How high are your upper IR from chip ??? 1 cm,2 cm ?????
                  Information on forums seems to indicate the IR6500 is not cut out to do Ps3 because the bottom heater is not powerful enough. Most of them seem to recommend minimum 2000W heater at the bottom and the upper minimum 400W. I have a jovy-7500 it really struggled with old backwards Compatible PS3. On the other hand others reported success with it on forums. This is why I bought the Achi ir pro sc, which is in my view better than the Jovy-7500 in terms of doing big boards.

What I am about to describe re BGA rework machine is well documented and known cliché. The problem with BGA rework stations, seem always dependant on the environments and many variables involved. You have to know, adapt and take measures to tackle the variables.

If I may with this analogy. I have a bread toaster, which I toast 2 slices of bread every morning, on the same settings set at number 3 but I do not get the same result daily as there is always a little to significant variation. Some days browner than others, on other days too brown or burnt in corners. The environment and ambient temperature at the time of toasting play a big part in the result. The variables are, the moisture in the bread and atmosphere of the room, the thickness of the slice, type of bread, the way the bread was stored, the age of the bread, fresh or getting near to stale. Your handling of the slices may introduce fat and moisture from your hands. The quality of the toasters, technology, design and wattage are indicative too. All these put together will have an effect and can affect the results.

In BGA rework the effect and affect would be the same too. You would have to know your machine and consider all variables to get results on a consistent basis. It is accumulated experience in using the old Achi ir pro time which with time I have improved my technique. I have had good results and failures too. Practice and practice is the key word.

From the beginning I have followed and made adjustment from the examples given in the the Achi IR pro Sc manual re leaded and unleaded solder used on board and manual is on line to download. Please search for it on google. The 2cm recommended for the upper heater will depend on how quick the chip gets hot and the temperature. Sometimes you have to raise to prevent pop corning or chip damage. The rate per second the temperature is rising, ramp rate and the dwelling time is very important too. There is a lot of information on this out there and I am not an expert.

I found quite a decent Ps3 profile for my machine on psx place forum by a member goes by the name of Shawn Shakir and helped by Victor Muir . Please note I have had to adjust it to the environment and setup I am working in when using his profile. Others Profiles are helpful but you need to tinker with them for your needs.

The profile is public and use at your own risk.
                  Bottom heater:
                  Set at 280c and keep it at that until top temp reaches 160c, then lower to 270c at 180c, 260c at 190c, 250c at 200c, 240c at 210c, usually just leave it there.

Top heater:
                  R1: step
                  L1 0 d1 360 r2 1.00
                  L2 190 d2 30 r3 1.00
                  L3 200 d3 25 r4 1.00
                  L4 210 d4 25 r5 1.00
                  L5 220 d5 25 r6 1.00
                  L6 230 d6 25 r7 end
                  hb 230.

Comment

Originally posted by nbdy View Post
                    To update settings ...

On your machine you have to set the com options :
                    Addr - 0.1
                    bAud - 19.2
                    ALo2 - HiAL

Then on your computer set com port which is not used from 1-9 and :

Baud - 19200
                    Databit - 7
                    Parity - even
                    Stopbit - 1

Then the prog should find the machine and all should work OK

The com port also set in psoft like on computer, all other should be set :

Baud - 19200
                    Databit - 7
                    Parity - even
                    Stopbit - 1
                    Thank you, had done all these but did not work and I do not have this option in the settings "ALo2 - HiAL". Regardless mine is working as I described above.

Comment

Well I have upgraded my IR6500 wit 3x150W bottom heater ...

I have put the under temp measure probe 1 cm beneath the board (in the air), another sugestion I found on net (say like a modification) ...

Comment

Have a problem with psoft, after first start got this error :

See the end of this message for details on invoking
                        just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box.
                        ************** Exception Text **************
                        System.OverflowException: Arithmetic operation resulted in an overflow.
                        at Project1.Pomiar.pobierz_ini()
                        at Project1.Pomiar.CB1_SelectedIndexChanged(Object sender, EventArgs e)
                        at System.Windows.Forms.ComboBox.OnSelectedIndexChanged(EventArgs e)
                        at System.Windows.Forms.ComboBox.set_SelectedIndex(Int32 value)
                        at Project1.Pomiar.Form1_Load(Object eventSender, EventArgs eventArgs)
                        at System.Windows.Forms.Form.OnLoad(EventArgs e)
                        at System.Windows.Forms.Form.OnCreateControl()
                        at System.Windows.Forms.Control.CreateControl(Boolean fIgnoreVisible)
                        at System.Windows.Forms.Control.CreateControl()
                        at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmShowWindow(Message& m)
                        at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
                        at System.Windows.Forms.ScrollableControl.WndProc(Message& m)
                        at System.Windows.Forms.Form.WmShowWindow(Message& m)
                        at System.Windows.Forms.Form.WndProc(Message& m)
                        at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
                        at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
                        at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)
                        ************** Loaded Assemblies **************
                        mscorlib
                        Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0
                        Win32 Version: 4.8.4515.0 built by: NET48REL1LAST_C
                        CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v4.0.30319/mscorlib.dll
                        ----------------------------------------
                        Scotle
                        Assembly Version: 1.0.5196.15673
                        Win32 Version: 1.0.5196.15673
                        CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files%20(x86)/PSoft%20Rework/Scotle.exe
                        System.Windows.Forms
                        Win32 Version: 4.8.4515.0 built by: NET48REL1LAST_C
                        CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.dll
                        System
                        Win32 Version: 4.8.4536.0 built by: NET48REL1LAST_C
                        CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll
                        System.Drawing
                        Win32 Version: 4.8.4390.0 built by: NET48REL1LAST_C
                        CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Drawing/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Drawing.dll
                        Microsoft.VisualBasic
                        Assembly Version: 10.0.0.0
                        Win32 Version: 14.8.4084.0 built by: NET48REL1
                        CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/Microsoft.VisualBasic/v4.0_10.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/Microsoft.VisualBasic.dll
                        System.Core
                        Win32 Version: 4.8.4536.0 built by: NET48REL1LAST_C
                        CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Core/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Core.dll
                        ZedGraph
                        Assembly Version: 5.0.4.13542
                        Win32 Version: 5.0.4.13542
                        CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files%20(x86)/PSoft%20Rework/ZedGraph.DLL
                        System.Configuration
                        Win32 Version: 4.8.4190.0 built by: NET48REL1LAST_B
                        CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Configuration/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Configuration.dll
                        System.Xml
                        Win32 Version: 4.8.4084.0 built by: NET48REL1
                        CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.dll
                        ************** JIT Debugging **************
                        To enable just-in-time (JIT) debugging, the .config file for this
                        application or computer (machine.config) must have the
                        jitDebugging value set in the system.windows.forms section.
                        The application must also be compiled with debugging
                        enabled.

For example:

<configuration>
                        <system.windows.forms jitDebugging="true" />
                        </configuration>

When JIT debugging is enabled, any unhandled exception
                        will be sent to the JIT debugger registered on the computer
                        rather than be handled by this dialog box.

Any advices ???

Comment

Finaly made it to work OK ...

The R1 - ramp 1 should not be 0.00 then the error appears ...

Put it to 0.5, then should all be OK

Comment

Generally speaking ramp up or ramp down have to have some type of value to work correctly
                            Generally speaking ramp up or ramp down also have a minimum to a maximum limitation of some sort

In most controllers you have to set up these parameters for them to work correctly
                            Last edited by sam_sam_sam; 08-25-2022, 03:19 PM.
                            9 PC LCD Monitor
                            6 LCD Flat Screen TV
                            30 Desk Top Switching Power Supply
                            10 Battery Charger Switching Power Supply for Power Tool
                            6 18v Lithium Battery Power Boards for Tool Battery Packs
                            1 XBox 360 Switching Power Supply and M Board
                            25 Servo Drives 220/460 3 Phase
                            6 De-soldering Station Switching Power Supply 1 Power Supply
                            1 Dell Mother Board
                            15 Computer Power Supply
                            1 HP Printer Supply & Control Board * lighting finished it *

These two repairs where found with a ESR meter...> Temp at 50*F then at 90*F the ESR reading more than 10%

1 Over Head Crane Current Sensing Board ( VFD Failure Five Years Later )
                            2 Hem Saw Computer Stack Board

All of these had CAPs POOF
                            All of the mosfet that are taken out by bad caps

Comment

Yes but the "original" software don't turn the controler on if the value is 0.00 ...

It recognizes it like STEP to alow the bottom heater to preheat the MBO ...

Comment

My AHCI PRO SC has originally wired REX SSR via Altec. But whatever setting I use OUT2 on Altec is always on when program is running. What can be the cause?

Comment

Originally posted by Elsid79 View Post
                                  try it
                                  Can someone please tell me the password?

Comment

Originally posted by fritzelmaster View Post
                                    Can someone please tell me the password?
                                    Ah nevermind. I see it is in the serial text file

Comment

Could someone please clarify the modifications needed for Achi ir 6500? The temp keeps overshooting, presumably because I only have one thermometer

Comment

now i need to figure out the rest!

Comment

Originally posted by Elsid79 View Post

try it
                                          Hi. I downloaded but it doesn't works, looks like is incompatible with W10 Pro. Please Can You help me?

Comment

Working...
                                          X