Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: LENOVO BIOS AUTO-PATCHER for Supervisor Password Removal

please unlock my dump:
    Last edited by SMDFlea; 03-25-2023, 11:57 AM.

Comment

hi can anybody help me unlock 2 dumps please
      1 is levono t14s
      other is x390 yoga

Comment

Originally posted by adz1100 View Post
        hi can anybody help me unlock 2 dumps please
        1 is levono t14s
        other is x390 yoga
        There are t14s and x390 unlocking threads posted already, do some research and some reading first,find out it can be patched or not,or you might need to flash with an IO programmer.The Autopatcher works up to 8th gen,with a few rare exceptions for later models.

https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=103570
        All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Originally posted by SMDFlea View Post
          There are t14s and x390 unlocking threads posted already, do some research and some reading first,find out it can be patched or not,or you might need to flash with an IO programmer.The Autopatcher works up to 8th gen,with a few rare exceptions for later models.

ok thank you i do not know alot about this stuff can you help me ? i dont know what gen they are

Comment

Originally posted by adz1100 View Post
            ok thank you i do not know alot about this stuff can you help me ? i dont know what gen they are
            There will be stickers on the base,with the model number and machine type,once you know that just google the spec , and use the forum search for all related threads.

Attached Files
            Last edited by SMDFlea; 06-28-2022, 11:57 AM.
            All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Originally posted by SMDFlea View Post
              There will be stickers on the base,with the model number and machine type,once you know that just google the spec , and use the forum search for all related threads.

i am now thank you

Comment

thank you once more

Comment

Thanx to all, i fixed a t470s, was confused at first but excellent overall. thanx to all who contributed to this.

Comment

Hi Sir,

2022/07/01 12:24AM. I just got an old ThinkPad X250 notebook. Supervisor Password was set. Nothing can be changed in BIOS. Please help me to RESET to clean BIOS with no SVP.

thanks in advanced !

-neo

Comment

Originally posted by iamneo2416 View Post
                      Hi Sir,

2022/07/01 12:24AM. I just got an old ThinkPad X250 notebook. Supervisor Password was set. Nothing can be changed in BIOS. Please help me to RESET to clean BIOS with no SVP.

thanks in advanced !

-neo
                      https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=103526

Comment

Please unlock bios password Lenovo ThinkPad T460s

Comment

work perfect on lenovo x280

Comment

Does that means, I have to unplug my eeprom, and put that to CH341A programmer to re-burn a new bios ??

Or, someone can help me to give me a new bios to let me burn myself ?

If that's the case, can anyone point me out where X250 eeprom location is. I can unplug it myself. That's no problem. I have order CH314A online already. It should come within 7 working days. I have also order a long wire with clips that can directly hook on bios chip without unplug it from mother board.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/16zX...ew?usp=sharing
                            Last edited by iamneo2416; 07-01-2022, 12:16 AM.

Comment

Hi Sir,
                              Using auto-patcher, should I still need to unplug bios chip from mother board, put it into bios programmer to read original binary from chip for patching ? Or, there is another windows tool that can read bios to dump file ?

Please help, thanks.
                              Last edited by piernov; 07-01-2022, 02:24 AM. Reason: remove full quote of OP

Comment

Originally posted by abdelilahocs View Post
                                work perfect on lenovo x280
                                Did you unplug your bios chip from mother board to create dump file ??
                                Is there any windows tool that can read bios dump directly?

Originally posted by spinter22 View Post
                                Please unlock bios password Lenovo ThinkPad T460s
                                How did you get this dump file? unplug bios chip and read it from SPI programmer ?
                                Last edited by SMDFlea; 07-01-2022, 03:35 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by iamneo2416 View Post
                                  Hi Sir,
                                  Using auto-patcher, should I still need to unplug bios chip from mother board, put it into bios programmer to read original binary from chip for patching ? Or, there is another windows tool that can read bios to dump file ?

Please help, thanks.
                                  Desolder the bios if you have the tools to do so,or use a clip with a programmer .No software can backup the full bios due to some bios lock settings.

https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=103526

Comment

Originally posted by AAAC View Post
                                    @KinG_007
                                    You need to use a bios chip programmer to fully read the bios chip, them the ThinkPad P53 may not be supported for unlock using traditional procedure.
                                    @AAAC the Bios image of Lenovo P53, can you please modify it ?

Comment

Originally posted by KinG_007 View Post
                                      @AAAC the Bios image of Lenovo P53, can you please modify it ?
                                      The file you posted is from Nvidia graphic card.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                      All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
                                      Become a Badcaps supporter
                                      >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
                                      Thanks to all supporters.
                                      ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

@KinG_007
                                        The BIOS chip is close to uProcessor and/or RAM slots.

Comment

hello, Can you help decrypt the thinkpad p50 password?

Comment

Working...
                                          X