Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Toshiba Satellite Radius 15

Hi,
    Toshiba Satellite Radius 15 P50W-C-110 PSPVTE, pcb: TRCU MB REV:2.2, no screen. Bios battery = 0.1V, during some start-up it stopped displaying the image, because the bios was loading the firmware every time without bios battery voltage, I suppose something might have fallen into the bios. I hope I am understood. I found this model only on the Österreich version of the dynabook website, unfortunately there is no bios file there.
    I am asking for a bios, I am attaching the one ripped from memory.

https://www.badcaps.net/forum/attach...1&d=1655887347

Regards.
    Attached Files

Re: Toshiba Satellite Radius 15

Originally posted by warsztat View Post
    I found this model only on the Österreich version of the dynabook website, unfortunately there is no bios file there.
    I`ve noticed lately that toshiba have dropped support for a lot of models.I think its for any model over 5 years old.
    All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Re: Toshiba Satellite Radius 15

Thank You for you attention, i find only one file bios for this board. Laboneinside and alisaller is this same file, difrent ME region i try but still no screen, current consumption pcb fromworkshop power supply ok 20mA greater if i use orginal bios (0,44A, 0,42A bios from internet).

It is possible that I have another fault but the lack of a schematic or boardview makes it difficult.

Comment

Working...
      X