This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hi there, my name is Claudiu, i work at a laptop repair service. If you need help i am here for, we have 1Tb of bios and schematics and alot of experience. Thank you.

Comment

Hello guys,

This is a nice forum, keep up the good work!

Cheers,
      David

Comment

Hi my name is Martin, i work for as an IT and progammer.
        30 years old, 2 sons, really nice boys, married and divorced, with actual couple.
        Hope i can find the solutions that i need in this forum !
        Hope the best for all, and thanks to the admins !
        Regards from Argentina

Comment

Work in IT and generally laidback. I do board repair sometimes as a hobby and like to tinker in general. Thanks for having me!

Comment

Trying to fix a TV. Looking for help.

Comment

Hi guys,

I was looking for gpu board schematics and after a lot of searching, I found this forum... Pretty cool!

I am 23yo student that likes to repair boards/gpus as a hobby.

Thanks for having me.

Comment

Hi all. just found this forum recently and looking forward to learning and helping on it if i can. Im 46 and a hobbyist with computers and electronics repair. Im an Automotive diag tech by day and the hobby repairs come when i have the time. Thank you for letting me in the Door.
                Mark

Comment

Hi! I work in IT and this is a fantastic forum that helps me a lot with solutions needed fast, especially with board/psu schematics and bios bins. I hope I could contribute with my experience as well!

Comment

GM was in the biz, been out of it as long as I was in, just here looking for some help with temper-mental 30" flat screen, Ill see what else I find around here.

Comment

Morning All.

Been dabbling in electronics for 40 odd years with more than my fair share of high voltage cap shocks. Hoping to expand my knowledge in component level repair.

Comment

Join to finding some solutions for my job (just little PC Laptop repaired shop).
                        Thanks All ...

Comment

Hi .my name is Tarek, i work for as an IT sales.
                          50 years old.
                          Hope i can find the solutions that i need in this forum for my it problems!
                          Hope the best for all, and thanks to the admins !
                          Regards from Tarek

Comment

Hi everybody !!!

Comment

Hello everyone..
                              My first computer was Intel Pentium 1, Windows 98. At first I was interested in software and after a long time and hardware. I deal with computers exclusively as a hobby and nowadays I learn something new. Computer repair makes me happy ..
                              Sorry for the bad English. Greetings

Comment

Hello . My name is Martin, i'm from Venezuela, i'm 30 yo and i'm living on Quito Ecuador. I saw this forum on web while i was searching any fix for a video problem on a toshiba laptop (still searching btw xD), i hope we can help us each other and learn like A LOT about this world . Oh, if anybody see this post have any idea about how to fix the vídeo problem, let me know, that would be awesome.

Mainboard is a "DABLIDMB8E0 REV:E.
                                Laptop has no vídeo on display or any hdmi ports, so i dont know if i have any bios problem or my graphic chip is broken. I already try some reflow at 380°C but still the same, i'm afraid that the problem could be from bios and i can overheat the graphic chip trying random solutions. So, PLEASE help me hehe.

Comment

I am constantly learnign eletronics and programming..

I have to say why in hell when i registered account here i got GayMediaForum registeration confirmation too? Is this a joke?

Comment

Hello, I'm here to remove password from my BIOS

Comment

Hi, i'm Peter, 61, and i'm from a tiny island in the Mediterranean called Malta (EU). I'm an electronics engineer and first worked for a Dutch company in the Medical electronics field for a couple of years and then joined a then prominent American firm in photography and printing for 12 years and then started my own printing business which I still own. Ive been an electronics nerd since the age of 8 and am still infected with the bug!! My preference is for machinery which combines electronics, mechanics and pneumatics and printing machinery fulfills this perfectly which makes me a happy guy

Im also a keen motorbike rider and have toured most of Europe by bike... for the bikers out there it a R1200GS Adventure.

Comment

Hey there,
                                        i am Nils, 33, living in Berlin, Germany.
                                        Hoping to get some input/ help about fixing little MacBooks.

Comment

Hi, I'm looking to do some preventative maintenance on old audio gear. 39 and longtime electronics hobbiest but want to save some research time collaborating with others who have specific experience in audio cap and op-amp upgrades.

Comment

Working...
                                          X