X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hi everybody!
    My name is Marcos, im from Guatemala, im someone who likes electronic in every way, i spend most of my time reading articles about engineering and the advances that come out every day

Im 30 years old and my english is so basic

In my first job repairing laptops i practically ruined the motherboard, of course i had to bear the costs, but that didn't stop me, every day i practice more and make an effort to understand the way electronics work.

I will try to contribute to the community, even if it is the least

Comment

Hi Everyone
      I am Anand from India, I am into chip level repair of Graphics Cards, Macbooks, Laptops

Comment

Good morning everyone, I am grateful for having accepted me in the forum, I am a new member and I hope to contribute my grain of sand and learn a lot from you.

Comment

Hello,
          I am wyatt and new here. Interested in electronics (and capacitors, bad or good..)

Comment

Greetings to all forum members!
            I'm Nick, & i am from Romania
            In my free time i work as a smd rework technician refurbishing instrument clusters for cars.
            Interested in the knowledge of the forum & schematics for mobile devices

Comment

Good day to each and everyone on this wonderful forum. I am an Engineer in a Telecomms company for the last 23 years. I am in the filed of fiber optics design for new and existing plant. I did my BSc. in Electrical and Computer Engineering majoring in Telecomms and minor in digital electronics.

I love repairing laptops, macs, desktops, tablets, security cameras, gaming consoles etc. in my spare time. This site will surely be of great importance to me. I am particularly interested in boardviews as all my repairs are done with no schematics/boardviews... I have also built a couple of gaming machines, the last one comprised of a Ryzen 9, liquid cooling, awesome graphics, nvm ssd, 16g ram and the customer loved it.

I also have worked with Cadding software, Linux, Windows and GIS.

I look forward to posting and also responding on this site.

Best regards.

Comment

I'm a micro repair hobbyist that has been out of the game for a while and I have a couple of devices lined up ready for repair. In my opinion, this forum is an outstanding wealth of knowledge and I'm looking to learn, contribute, and progress with all who continue to make this valuable resource a pillar of the community.

Comment

Hi
                  I'm a electrical contractor in Herefordshire UK.
                  Looking to improve my electronic knowledge.
                  Cheers
                  Dave.

Comment

Hello everyone.. greetings from UK and it's a pleasure to be part of this forum. Lets see how things unfold ;-)

Comment

Hello, I am new to this forum, long time electronics hobbyist, so always searching for something new to learn!

Comment

Hello All,

Just joined this awesome forum.

I'm a hobbyist and absolutely love repairing electronics - computers, gpu's, laptops etc...

Looking forward to learning from experienced members and hopefully contributing to the community.

Comment

Hello everybody,

I'm new to this forum and it seems like it's the only one, which could me solving my recent technical problems. Hopefully later one I'm also contributing to the community. We will see

Comment

Hi friends of Badcaps,

I am an electronics technician always looking for new knowledge, I found your forum on google and it has already helped me a lot and I would also like to participate, for that I am presenting myself here according to the guidance received via PM!!!

Hugs to all!!!

Comment

Hi guys,

im pretty new to this stuff and am still learning. I do so as I usually do, learning by doing.

I found pleasure in this as a hobby when I felt the satisfaction after I revived my moms phone (simply replacing a charging port and a an obviously blown cap). So i seeked for more.. you know that.

Comment

hello my name is Marco,

Comment

Hi, long time listener (or.. reader) first time caller (or.. poster). I do microsoldering and repairs as well as conversions (i.e. port coreboot, swap PCIe and M.2 when only one fits on a board, add diagnostics and debugging ports back on retail boards when schematics are available).

Comment

Excited to join the forums, I have always live life with the mentality of "it's not broken until I say it is" and love tearing things down and hoping to find the easy fix. I remember fixing VCRs as a kid with rubber bands to replace broken belts. Easy money!

Comment

new member looking to help and ask help ... i hope to be active

Comment

Hello guys, I am an it engineer looking for new knowledge, I found your forum looking for a method to remove a BIOS password on new generation of notebooks, so here I am.

Comment

Hello, my name is Theodore and i'm from Greece!

Comment

Working...
                                          X