X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

hello,

I'm david and new to this site. became a member to research how to fix my pansaonic plasma p50 g20. I am a school social worker who is not electronically savvy but I can read and follow directions fairly well. with the help of my 15 year old son who doesn't really follow directions all that well. I've only been bit once this year at work, cursed at maybe two dozen times and kicked about six times. only one student hospitalized so far. did I mention I work with 6-10 year olds in a public school? It really is fun.

Anyway, this was the first tv I have ever purchased as I always previously had gotten family hand me downs. I am disappointed that it only lasted 4.5 years and it was repaired previously under warranty.

I was able to use this site to find the trouble shooting guide which was very helpful.

Comment

Hi BadCaps.Net peeps!

I'm here because I want to thank >Th3_uN1Qu3< for his highly appreciated technical directions about the working solution showed in thread " [HOWTO] Fix/Repair "Chassis Intruded Fatal Error System Halted" on Asus P5QL".

Very helpful for Asus NCT-D too !!! https://www.badcaps.net/forum/images...es/bigclap.gif https://www.badcaps.net/forum/images...es/bigclap.gif https://www.badcaps.net/forum/images...es/bigclap.gif

Comment

Hi everyone!Im Radu from Iasi -Romania ,have some tech and electronic skils but most of them at hobby level!I'm 36 ,married 3 kids ....one came....just yesterday...!So thanks for letting me join your community and hope ....to learn a lot from you!

Comment

Hello:

I'm Brian. Thank you for having a forum and community that teaches the DIY users. I came across this site because I was searching for a way to find a bios password for a Dell computer and from there I had a change to explore other threads. Once again thank you.

Comment

Hi,

I'm Bob from Indiana.

By day I'm a manufacturing engineer (controls, test,.... anything with electrons).

By night I'm a collector of geeky hobbies.... I have an ebay store, fix computers, and recently, I've fixed a handful of broken LCD TVs.

Now hopefully, I'll have adequate permission to post a new thread about a TV I've been messing with.

Comment

Hello Friends

Comment

HELLO WORKING ONA ln-73232h SAMSUNG... GONNA NEED A NEW POWER SUPPLY... DARN BROWN GLUE...LOL IT GOT ME

Comment

looking for help on fixing an old LCD monitor.

Comment

Hello,

I've been trying to repair a Panasonic plasma for several months. Need some help!

Comment

Hello,
                      I'm an EE getting back into the hardware side after many years of doing software. I've fixed a few things over the years and broken a few more.

Signed up after my nice Dell monitor started acting up.

I've got a fairly decent workshop with DSO and other tools.

Comment

Hello, I'm Alain.
                        Thank you for this nice forum who helps the DIY.
                        Regards to any people helping others...

Comment

I would just like to say Hi to the forum. My name is Shane and I live in Scarborough UK.
                          I'm a retired test engineer and signals analyst.

Comment

Greetings and salutations,
                            The name is Val & i'm a new guy to the forum and i plan on soaking up your wealth of knowledge like a sponge!! present local is the south east US, however, will be returning to Blighty within the year.
                            Avid Motorsport fan / participant, proud Veteran, truthseeker, and tinkerer of many things..

Comment

Originally posted by dolt View Post
                              Hello,

I've been trying to repair a Panasonic plasma for several months. Need some help!
                              I feel your pain!! I've been working on a TC-P54s1 for several weeks....

Comment

Hi People,

Call me Casey 39yrs old, Ive been a repair technician of Desktop Motherboards before for 4 years. I am currently an associate engineer in a Harddisk company doing assembly and repair work on our products. But the best part of it is repairing good as new 17" pc monitor(viewsonic and philips brand) salvage from the junk that my company throw away occasionally.Fault parts are mainly bad caps and broken backlight. Repaired 4 monitors so far.

Although i hav a good electronic techinical skill. I still need u guys to give advise on how to repair my Philips TV model 32PFL5606S/98 which autoshutdown after a while when power on.Unlucky I think its not a badcaps problem.

ANYONE who is familiar on Philips TV brand power supply troubleshooting.NEED HELP! I will post my thread on this matter shortly when admin permits me.

Comment

Hello, I came to this forum looking for a way to repair some wiring on my headphones as it was one of the higher google results concerning electronics repair. I would rather not give away too much personal information until I know the community a bit better.

Comment

Hello All,

Such a great feeling in this day and age of the internet where people are willing to help. I thought the days of helping each other were gone, but I have been proven wrong.

Hopefully this site will be an excellent source for DIY and cost savings I don't have experience when it comes to repairing electronics but I sure have a passion to learn. Go easy on the newbie please and thanks.

Comment

Hi,

I'm Denny. Retired electrical engineer. I'm an old fart--still remember fixing electronics with tubes (for you young guys--those glass things that glowed!).

Trying to fix a friends LCD monitor is what led me here.

Looks like I'll spend a lot of time looking over the board!

Thanks in advance.

Denny

Comment

Nwcustomtradesmen here I'm getting a free Fp t5084 Samsung plasma today. It has blown fuse. Looking for help on where to get replacement parts & fuses. Looking forward to being apart of this community.

Thanks again
                                        P

Comment

Bonjour,

Petit nouveau sur le forum j'habite en France et je fais parti d'un forum comme le votre .

J'espère partager et échanger avec vous nos connaissances dans le dépannage.

Cordialement.

Comment

Working...
                                          X