hp folio 9470m

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: hp folio 9470m

ya, I think it is just dead too figured I would get something. musta messed it up somewhere.

Comment

Originally posted by imranromi View Post
      6050a2514101-mb folio 9470m
      working 100% ok check bios.
      TNX...it works....

Comment

THANK YOU.

Comment

This work..

Thanks

Comment

Re: Hp folio 9470m Working dump

Working.
            ok, thanks

Comment

6050a2514101-MB-A03 / w25q128FVSG

No reaction to power button.Charging led blinking white and orange when charger connected.

After reading chip I`ve got information "chip is empty" so I used tested file FOLIA 9470M OK.zip from #6 and Elitebook Folio 9470M.zip from #72.After wtiting when I press Verify I`m getting an error "flash check error address:10h".Then when I`m reading it it says "chip is empty".I`m using ezp2019 which is detecting the chip model.I removed chip from mb, of course.
              I presume chip is faulty and I`m thinking to buy brand new one.Am I right or wrong?

Comment

I need diagram for
                folio 9470m

Comment

Originally posted by Udara Umayanga View Post
                  I need diagram for
                  folio 9470m
                  Schematic request go here.
                  ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                  All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
                  Become a Badcaps supporter
                  >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
                  Thanks to all supporters.​
                  ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                  Doctrina est fructus dulcis, radicis amarae.

Comment

Hi, is anyone able to unlock a dump file from an HP Elitebook Folio 9470m for me, I have tried using RCUnlocker but it gives me a python error something about a utf-8 codec can't decode a byte - while it still creates an unlocked file which does differ from the original programming it back into the flash chip the password has not been removed, I cannot get into the BIOS setup. Dump file attached.

Thanks!
                    Last edited by SMDFlea; 04-12-2023, 01:25 PM.

Comment

thank you it is working

Comment

Folio 9470m-6050A2514101-MB-A03
                        TRY THIS IT WORKED FOR ME, ALSO COMES WITH SERIAL ...UNDER BIN FILES JUST SELECT ALL FILES TO VIEW THE FILE FROM PROGRAMMER
                        Last edited by SMDFlea; 04-12-2023, 01:25 PM.

Comment

thanks working

Comment

I have couple 9470m's to unlock. The ones with w25q128xV BIOS chip, they have UEFI Bios With Win8 pro stickers. These I can read unlock and write back no issues. They are easily get unlocked. But the others they have mt25ql128ab BIOS chip, they have Win7 Pro stickers. Chips get detected. I can read them. Unlock them no problem. When I want to write them they fail at verification. What I am missing here ?? Any help greatly appreciated. I read the chips removed, I use ch341 programmer.
                            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by wolf3d.exe View Post
                              I have couple 9470m's to unlock. The ones with w25q128xV BIOS chip, they have UEFI Bios With Win8 pro stickers. These I can read unlock and write back no issues. They are easily get unlocked. But the others they have mt25ql128ab BIOS chip, they have Win7 Pro stickers. Chips get detected. I can read them. Unlock them no problem. When I want to write them they fail at verification. What I am missing here ?? Any help greatly appreciated. I read the chips removed, I use ch341 programmer.
                              stop the verification and write one like this, see what happens
                              Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

>>>>> https://www.badcaps.net/index.php?pageid=donate1 <<<<<

Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.

Comment

Originally posted by peste View Post
                                stop the verification and write one like this, see what happens
                                Goes well without verifying but the laptop, power light goes between white and orange. No boot, does not power on. I tried this on two laptops with same MICRON chips. In this (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=96crJwtE1ls) video, the guy uses same chip, same controller and same programmer software with success. It is really annoying.
                                Attached Files
                                Last edited by wolf3d.exe; 02-24-2023, 02:07 PM.

Comment

Goes well without verifying but the laptop, power light goes between white and orange. No boot, does not power on. I tried this on two laptops with same MICRON chips. In this (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=96crJwtE1ls) video, the guy uses same chip, same controller and same programmer software with success. It is really annoying.
                                  use one of these programs.
                                  https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showpo...6&postcount=10
                                  https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showpo...04&postcount=7
                                  Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

Comment

Tried ASProgrammer with a .bin file that I downloaded from this thread. It worked. But I dont want to flash all the laptops with same bios (or is it ok?) How can I make sure that my dump is ok? (dumping multiple times, I do)
                                    Two laptops that I tried was unlocked with RCLocker. Probably that is the culprit?
                                    Attached Files
                                    Last edited by wolf3d.exe; 02-24-2023, 02:43 PM.

Comment

Tried ASProgrammer with a .bin file that I downloaded from this thread. It worked. But I dont want to flash all the laptops with same bios (or is it ok?) How can I make sure that my dump is ok? (dumping multiple times, I do)
                                      Two laptops that I tried was unlocked with RCLocker. Probably that is the culprit?
                                      bios unlocked try it..
                                      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by peste View Post
                                        bios unlocked try it..
                                        Thank you for this. File that I attached at #117 worked for me. But my question was is it ok to flash multiple BIOS with same file? Also which program did you use to unlock? RCUnlocker or HPunlocker ?
                                        Last edited by wolf3d.exe; 02-25-2023, 09:26 AM.

Comment

Thank you for this. File that I attached at #117 worked for me. But my question was is it ok to flash multiple BIOS with same file?
                                          No. Every machine has unique data in it's factory bios, like the DMI data, also Intel ME firmware and so on. So the proper way to do it is to unlock the factory dump.
                                          All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
                                          Become a Badcaps supporter
                                          >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
                                          Thanks to all supporters.​
                                          Doctrina est fructus dulcis, radicis amarae.

Comment

Working...
                                          X