Macbook 2018 above firmware password

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Macbook 2018 above firmware password

this is all T203 unlock bin .you can use any programmer to flashing it.
    Attached Files

Comment

Hi, thank you for the share. What software to use to flash it?

Comment

Originally posted by regoi View Post
        I use mina but "not found SSH device"
        when opening icloud via AC2
        use checkm8 software instead of mina

Comment

Originally posted by Siddig View Post
          thank you

Comment

Originally posted by Stephen View Post
            T2 is now crackable. This is old news. I can bypass any lock on T2 devices. Currently fighting M1 MacBooks now!
            any solutions for New version BridgeOS rightnow? sr my bad English

Comment

Re: MacBook Pro 13 Touch Bar (A1989) 820-00850 T2 ROM

Originally posted by zhangxunchuan View Post
              MacBook Pro 13 Touch Bar (A1989) 820-00850 T2 ROM
              please help i accidental delete my original A1989 EFI
              dump and its only 128kb of original dump and my board won't start

Comment

Hello everyone, I have an a2141 with a dead T2 chip, but replaced with a working t2 chip from a1989 along with socrom (there is no power without socrom). Everything works fine, but there is a problem, the system detects both a 13-inch MacBook and its serial number. Can I replace the serial number with the native one from 16 inches without consequences? I'm not sure if it was unlocked, the macbook didn't have a t2 chip at all
                Last edited by Veksh; 10-11-2022, 01:17 PM.

Comment

Native t2 was physically absent

Comment

To flash i got my own built socket and using a revelprogIS as a programmer which is cheap and amazing, it gets it's own updates and if ic id is missing it is setting it up by itslelf, very intuitive. but still, i sow that previous used sn's were patched by mina and so on ... they will not activate nor bypass, what about these new t203 binz are they working with checkm8 ? i was missing a few months and now trying to get back in business. thks guyz !

Comment

Thank you for sharing this. I have A2179 early 2020 edition of MacBAir. Have you been able to unlock a similar one with this? Currently stuck at icloud loclk.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr33m0FTwoo View Post
                        Thank you for sharing this. I have A2179 early 2020 edition of MacBAir. Have you been able to unlock a similar one with this? Currently stuck at icloud loclk.
                        if it is T2 with new BridgeOS then i am afraid this solution is not going to work.
                        Only paid solution are working for the new BridgeOS T2 MacBooks.

Comment

Thank you for the info. I have yet to open it up. I was told by one person this seems like it's an Intel macAir. I am not sure if that makes a difference. I heard the paid solutions are only temporary as newer OS might have patched those options. I saw the BIN files posted by Siddig and it contains one file for the A2179 model. I was wondering if anyone tested with this and if it worked. If not what is the purpose of those updated BIN files?

Comment

Thank you for the info. I have yet to open it up. I was told by one person this seems like it's an Intel macAir. I am not sure if that makes a difference. I heard the paid solutions are only temporary as newer OS might have patched those options. I saw the BIN files posted by Siddig and it contains one file for the A2179 model. I was wondering if anyone tested with this and if it worked. If not what is the purpose of those updated BIN files?
                            That solution was patched by the developers and was only applicable to Old BridgeOS T2 MacBooks.
                            The New BridgeOS can be bypassed only with paid solution.
                            That i can confirm because i have done many new BridgeOS.

Comment

This might be a newbie question, but how can I confirm if my McAir is running Old BridgeOS T2 MacBooks or newer? Or is it standard with early 2020 Air models? The system was formatted when I got it. When I turn it on it prompts me to download the OS. Afterwards it gets me to the cloudlock screen to enter email ID. With very limited menu options.
                              Also if paid is the only option left to me, whats the best/reliable one to use?

Comment

I am following up on the above request. I am not clear on what is the best way around this. I have the A2179 early 2020 model, but not sure how to identify if it has the new BridgeOS or which paid solution to use. I really would like to get this McAir working again instead of just selling it off for parts. Any more advise would be really appreciated.
                                Thank you

Comment

Take a read of this thread:

https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=93978

Forum rules state that you cannot post recommended services on here.

Comment

Originally posted by kevingill View Post
                                    Take a read of this thread:

https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=93978

Forum rules state that you cannot post recommended services on here.
                                    Thank you for the link. From reading that thread it seems the a2179 cannot be unlocked. Just hate to waste tech like this.

Comment

Thank you for the link. From reading that thread it seems the a2179 cannot be unlocked. Just hate to waste tech like this.
                                      it can be unlocked, just no free service out yet

Comment

So you're not on the older iBridgeOS firmware?

Comment

Originally posted by kevingill View Post
                                          So you're not on the older iBridgeOS firmware?
                                          Based on the image found on page 21 -
                                          https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showth...=93978&page=21
                                          it starts out as the image on the left when I boot, then shows the second image and prompts me to connect to internet.

I found couple clips on youtube about using either paid or modifying the bios, but from reading the multiple posts here, it seems the bios method is not possible(?). If so, why did Siddig post T203 unlock bin on 2/25/22 which includes my model number A2179 in the zip file? This is what's confusing me. Is it that this flashing method is what is patched by the new Bridge OS?

Also, from my reading it seems paid solution is temporary in removing the lock. I don't mind paying, but don't want to waste money on something if it's not permanent.

Comment

Working...
                                          X