Samsung NoteBook NP300E5C freezing screen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Samsung NoteBook NP300E5C freezing screen

I would appreciate some advice on how to solve my Samsung NoteBook NP300E5C display/mouse freezing. The display is freezing and there are intermitten horizontal lines flashing on the top and bottom, and there is a fold over of the top of the screen on the bottom at times.

Also, is normal to have 2 Graphic Display Adapters?

Intel HD Graphics 4000
    NVIDIA GeForce 610M

Thank You

Re: Samsung NoteBook NP300E5C freezing screen

Anyone know the Video IC number/name in the NP300E5C.

Thank You

Comment

No one knows what would cause an unstable Samsung Notebook Display/Mouse??

Comment

Originally posted by kodiac View Post
        No one knows what would cause an unstable Samsung Notebook Display/Mouse??
        Replace the screen and freezing will go away. Its screen problem and not mb issue.

Comment

Thank You

Comment

Hi kodiac and members, I am new to this forum and got directed to it when searching for solutions to the same problem described here.

I have the same laptop NP300. I updated the system to Win10 21H2 a while ago.

Recently, I often have the system freeze (screen and mouse cursor) while scrolling up or down randomly. It mostly happen when surfing the web and that made me think it was related to the wifi card driver, but today I noticed that it also happened when offline.

I don't know if it is related to the keyboard/mouse driver (I am using the laptop one) and my next step might be to use an external one to rule out the laptop.

Have you resolved the problem by replacing the screen? or you still have the same issues?

Thank you,

Javier

Comment

Working...
            X