Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Question about replacing IT8586e IO .

Hello my friend...
    After replacing 8586e io at nm-A311 from a donar board ( and soldered at the motherboard ) than i try to programe it using my io programmer ...all pins of io are well soldered but got this message at my programmer interface :
    ite we don not respond..check the connection and settings ..mb powered? (01)..

Any idea! is it true that i must take a virgin io than programme it ...or maybe the one i remplaced is faulty !...

Thank you

Re: Question about replacing IT8586e IO .

First check whether you have 3v supply at io vcc pin. If not apply 3v frm external source and then try to program

Comment

Thank you my friend...but i'm so confused !

What i know is that ite it8586eis a programmable one !

The board come with a shorted I/O , so i replace it from a same donar board, but when i try to programme it i got the message indicate before...
      So , back to the board again and try to understand/fixe it..i desoldered the cmos battery..re-check the i/o..power on , amp consumer reach 0.170 amp...than automatically restart and consumer reach 0.190amp and : there's a picture !!without programing the I/O....what i miss !!!!

Comment

'Coz both the mb's are same-it worked. ITE kbc chip keeps troubling when try to program. I too have faced it on many occasions. Sometimes trigerring the mb once detects ITE. Sometimes applying 3v on vcc pin from external power source makes it work. Sometimes it is the cable connection not showing continuity. Always check with multimeter cable connection is ok or not.

Comment

Thank you for all your advices and informations.

Comment

Back at this case .
            replacing 2 i/o for 2 laptops...same i/o number...i didn't programe it...lap work..thers's a picture at extenal but no at internal !
            i,m so confused..the screen and the screen cable are ok.
            what to check else
            thank you

Comment

So did the programming work or not? cause no picture can be another problem cause by your first short.

If you did program it - Does everything works on external display?

IF yes then focus on - is this a discrete gpu board? if not focus on cpu if yes focus on GPU and display mux + lcd it self (does it has power? - is it getting signal to turn on?)

i see you did not - buy used chip from the same board
              Last edited by reassor; 10-29-2021, 12:07 PM. Reason: adding stuff

Comment

Originally posted by lapfix View Post
                Back at this case .
                replacing 2 i/o for 2 laptops...same i/o number...i didn't programe it...lap work..thers's a picture at extenal but no at internal !
                i,m so confused..the screen and the screen cable are ok.
                what to check else
                thank you
                MB marking?? Schematic available?? Voltage at EDP/LVDS connector pins?? LID SW# checked??

Comment

are you using vertyanov? there is one way for this programmer to read kbc (ite) properly. just plug in the mainboard immediately after clicking the check connection button.
                  Last edited by fauzanmint; 10-30-2021, 08:07 PM.

Comment

Thank you mclplsg ,reassor and fauzanmint
                    The motherboard is NM-A311 and i fix them all.

1 = it was coming from another shop ; so after replace the shorted I/O as i mentioned before the lap have display only at exernal ; so i check Voltage at EDP/LVDS connector pins as mcplsg suggest and i find that +lcdvdd is missin , i trace it and find that PRC24 and QC1 was desoldered from the motherboard , i replace it and all is ok.

2 = just replace QC1 and all is OK

Comment

Working...
                    X