X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: HP Elitebook Folio 1040 G3, Password Unlock

Hello,

Could you please Unlock my Bios File?

I tried it with the Unlock Tool from here but i am always getting an Error.

Thanks
    Attached Files

Comment

Hello
      could you unlock my bios file?
      Attached Files
      Last edited by SMDFlea; 10-06-2021, 07:27 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by rjnzhf View Post
        Hello
        could you unlock my bios file?
        in English please..
        https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=79956
        Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

>>>>> https://www.badcaps.net/index.php?pageid=donate1 <<<<<

Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.

Comment

Hi!
          I've got a 1040 G3 which is locked too, however I bought a bios chip on ebay and replaced it. When I booted my 1040 it "reflashed" the old BIOS with passwords and everything, so weird! Anyway, I contacted the seller who asked me to send a picture of my "System Information"-screen (F1 at boot). I did that and a day later he sent me a SMC.bin-file that unlocked my BIOS! How does he create that file, does anyone here know how to do it?

-M

Comment

Originally posted by mixsa View Post
            Hi!
            I've got a 1040 G3 which is locked too, however I bought a bios chip on ebay and replaced it. When I booted my 1040 it "reflashed" the old BIOS with passwords and everything, so weird! Anyway, I contacted the seller who asked me to send a picture of my "System Information"-screen (F1 at boot). I did that and a day later he sent me a SMC.bin-file that unlocked my BIOS! How does he create that file, does anyone here know how to do it?

-M
            you had everything for free here ..
            Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

Comment

Originally posted by peste View Post
              you had everything for free here ..
              Thank you! I had a look at that thread before and from what I figured you needed an actual dump-file to do anything, this ebay-seller could create a SMC-file from nothing but my information, no dump-file was sent to him! Maybe I've missed something in the other thread, did not read all 55 pages I'm going to have a read!

Comment

Thank you! I had a look at that thread before and from what I figured you needed an actual dump-file to do anything, this ebay-seller could create a SMC-file from nothing but my information, no dump-file was sent to him! Maybe I've missed something in the other thread, did not read all 55 pages I'm going to have a read!
                you will need a dump file..but it is very simple to extract the file..you will need an SPI programmer ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DWWigscuQDY

you need a dump file..but it is very simple to extract the file..you need an SPI programmer ... you just had to ask here ..

Comment

Originally posted by peste View Post
                  you will need a dump file..but it is very simple to extract the file..you will need an SPI programmer ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DWWigscuQDY

you need a dump file..but it is very simple to extract the file..you need an SPI programmer ... you just had to ask here ..
                  I just ordered one, will arrive in a couple of days! Thank you peste, I really appreciate it!

Comment

Hi guys! I'm in the process of desolder the chips from a 1040 G3, do I need to dump both the Winbond (U32) and the chip at U23 which does not appear to be Winbond?

-M

Comment

Hi guys! I'm in the process of desolder the chips from a 1040 G3, do I need to dump both the Winbond (U32) and the chip at U23 which does not appear to be Winbond?

-M
                      post only U23 ... 16MB

Comment

HP Elitebook Folio 1040 G3, bios Password

can any one help me open this bios
                        Attached Files

Comment

Re: HP Elitebook Folio 1040 G3, bios Password

Try
                          Attached Files

Comment

thx bro worked us sharm

Comment

Hi all,

I am having an issue unlocking BIOS password on a 1040 G3, please see attached files(1-original unlocked, 2-unlocked via HPUnlocker, 3-unlocked via RCUnlocker). The original locked file was extracted using a EZP2019 SPI programmer, the notebook would get the infamous CAP Lock flashing, CPU spin high speed after reprogrammed using the unlocked files. Any help would really appreciated.
                              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Seattle2021 View Post
                                Hi all,

I am having an issue unlocking BIOS password on a 1040 G3, please see attached files(1-original unlocked, 2-unlocked via HPUnlocker, 3-unlocked via RCUnlocker). The original locked file was extracted using a EZP2019 SPI programmer, the notebook would get the infamous CAP Lock flashing, CPU spin high speed after reprogrammed using the unlocked files. Any help would really appreciated.
                                put the original file back and see if it works..if not, something happened while writing or reading, if the laptop works, use HPunlocker again on this bios and write the chip again ..

Comment

Originally posted by andresi View Post
                                  sorry, this one.
                                  Please how do I use this file to unlock the password

Comment

Originally posted by SerikiCode View Post
                                    Please how do I use this file to unlock the password
                                    This is source bios , with format .bin. You need a programmer device to flash it.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                    All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
                                    Become a Badcaps supporter
                                    >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
                                    Thanks to all supporters.
                                    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

Hi can some one help me unlock my file as well
                                      Thanks
                                      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Shivam11 View Post
                                        Thanks
                                        https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showpo...42&postcount=4
                                        ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                        All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
                                        Become a Badcaps supporter
                                        >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
                                        Thanks to all supporters.
                                        Doctrina est fructus dulcis, radicis amarae.

Comment

Originally posted by Shivam11 View Post
                                          Thanks
                                          try...
                                          Attached Files
                                          I don't provide help for people using CH341A and a clip.

Comment

Working...
                                          X