Clear All

Re: Sharp LC-60SQ15U TV DPS-167CP - No power

Originally posted by lotas View Post
    Try like this.
    read pm please

Comment

Originally posted by R_J View Post
      PC7904 is used to turn on Q7902 to supply vcc_on so it can be left out of circuit for now.
      If you also remove pc7903 and D7908, pin 4 of ic7903 should be about 7volts, If it does not come up, try isolating just pin4 from the circuit trace, this will eliminate any other component on that line as well.
      What can you say about the removal of the supervisor, maybe maybe that's the reason?

Comment

This is why I asked you to isolate pin 4 of the ic and check the voltage on just the ic pin4, This would eliminate EVERYTHING else connected to the ic.

Comment

This is why I asked you to isolate pin 4 of the ic and check the voltage on just the ic pin4, This would eliminate EVERYTHING else connected to the ic.
          I check 0 Volts

Comment

Here is the block diagram of the ic I have no idea why you have 0 volts on pin4
            Is R7918 (0Ω) open?
            Are these NEW ic's or used?
            Attached Files

Comment

Here is the block diagram of the ic I have no idea why you have 0 volts on pin4
              Is R7918 (0Ω) open?
              Are these NEW ic's or used?
              Seller say these NEW, and say on 5 pin should be 15V for start IC and there will be no voltage on the 4th contact until it starts IC , R7918 not open (0Ω)

Does it make sense to desolder the supervisor? Or can I just remove the resistors on pins 1 and 3? I read on other forums that it happens to be a common problem his of not give starting IC
              Last edited by romasik; 05-21-2022, 05:41 PM.

Comment

What do you have in place for D7950? Maybe disconnect whatever is in there and see if the vcc comes up.
                The ic's startup cell IS providing the initial 9volts, (at low current) so there can't be anything on that vcc line killing the voltage or you wouldn't have 9v. something is keeping the ic from oscillating.
                Last edited by R_J; 05-21-2022, 06:43 PM.

Comment

What do you have in place for D7950? Maybe disconnect whatever is in there and see if the vcc comes up.
                  The ic's startup cell IS providing the initial 9volts, (at low current) so there can't be anything on that vcc line killing the voltage or you wouldn't have 9v. something is keeping the ic from oscillating.
                  On place D7950 i soldered SSL510 (SB5100 not yet in store)

Comment

Hello Does it make sense to desolder the supervisor? Or can I just remove the resistors on pins 1 and 3 supervisor? And try desolder D7950?

Comment

Have you compared all pin voltages with datasheet?
                      I assume no responsibility for any stupid suggestions I might post.

Comment

Originally posted by dskall View Post
                        Have you compared all pin voltages with datasheet?
                        with datasheet suervisor?

Comment

With STR-A6000. Strike that
                          Last edited by dskall; 05-22-2022, 03:52 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by romasik View Post
                            Hello, please help me i have same problem on my Sharp Aquos 60LC635E No 5V power, tv dead . Blown R7900 and short D7950 . I changed it, than blown R7900 again . D7950 ok. I change IC7903 and cap on 5 leg 50V 47u and R7900 never blown again but 5V not( I do not know what to do . On big two cap 315V, on 5 leg IC7903 9V this very low for start A6069H . Datasheet say min 13V.

Please Help me. board power supply dps-162KP B RUNTKA932WJQZ
                            Is that the right resistor wattage R7900? And you double checked that diode D7950 was installed right?

Comment

Originally posted by dskall View Post
                              Is that the right resistor wattage R7900? And you double checked that diode D7950 was installed right?
                              yes all check, resitor 2.2 ohm 0,5W, diode 100V 5A installed right.

Comment

I desolder supervisor and D7950 nothing change ((

Comment

Working...
                                X