BlackVue rear dash cam IC marking code

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BlackVue rear dash cam IC marking code

I`m trying to fix a BlackVue rear dash cam, and can`t ID a part. The package is SOT23-5 ,the marking is

ARETu

Only the U is underlined,probably a date or lot code. I`ll post some pictures later.
    Last edited by SMDFlea; 04-29-2022, 04:21 AM.
    All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Re: BlackVue rear dash cam IC marking code

After a few hours looking i found a similar part on ebay and lcsc.Its made by GStek ,the datasheets at their website are crap,no marking codes,and some don`t even have the pin numbers...
    All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

It looks like the manufacturer AEROSEMI, maybe it's M3406 (you need to look at the pinout)
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by lotas View Post
        It looks like the manufacturer AEROSEMI, maybe it's M3406 (you need to look at the pinout)
        Thanks lotas but i`m sure now its a GStek part, like this but marked ARETU https://www.lcsc.com/product-detail/...R_C532953.html

Comment

But here you need to look at the 4 pin involved or not.
          And what is the marking of the GS7119 (at different fixed output voltages)

Comment

Originally posted by lotas View Post
            But here you need to look at the 4 pin involved or not.
            And what is the marking of the GS7119 (at different fixed output voltages)
            I`ll be able to do some tests this weekend and take pictures.The marking codes are difficult to find,the datasheets don`t list each part number.

https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showpo...5&postcount=19

Comment

The chip seems to be ok ,the fault is in the TRRS cable,there was no continuity on pole 2 and 3.

Pin 1, 3.3V .Pin 2, GND .Pin 3, 3.3V enable? .Pin 4, NC .Pin 5, 1.80
              Attached Files

Comment

Yes, according to the pinout it is GS7119ST-1P8-R (1.8v output).

Comment

Working...
                X