Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

LCD SAMSUNG LE40A656A1CXXE - Vertical Lines on Half of The Screen?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LCD SAMSUNG LE40A656A1CXXE - Vertical Lines on Half of The Screen?

Hello Everybody,

I have a 40 inch LCD SAMSUNG LE40A656A1CXXE. Its problem is that there are Vertical Lines on Right Half of The Screen.

Interestingly enough, when I move my mouse (in the case if connected to a PC) or when I am watching the TV, lines also move. At first appearance, I had thought that the problem might arose from loose vertical ribbons (COF), but when I opened up the TV for further investigations, I realized that the problem cannot be solved by touching them.

Moreover, I detached the T-CON board for a new round of investigation. I personally did not observe any suspicious mark on it. So, I decided to randomly test the capacitors, Transistors etc. Again, I did not find any clues. Can the problem be caused by any IC? For further info, please refer to those two more pictures from two sides of T-CON attached below.

I was wondering if you could please aid me to find out the problem. Thank you!
    Attached Files
    Last edited by ItalianSat; 06-28-2022, 06:31 AM.

Re: LCD SAMSUNG LE40A656A1CXXE - Vertical Lines on Half of The Screen?

showing us the line issue on the screen 100 time better than boards photo

Comment

Hi Diah, thank you for your reply! Yes, you're right! I will be trying to post them by tonight. Sepas!

Comment

Hi again, I have now uploaded the pics. I intentionally chose a black background in order to depict the case better. This fault occurs only on the right side.

When I move the mouse and right click on the right side (as can be seen on the pics), it is more evident. I hope these pictures will help for better diagnosis. Thank you!
        Attached Files

Comment

Any suggestion?

Comment

i still want to figure out why people try to repair display TV issue by feeding PC signal. freq Hz signal play huge issue here...
            you have HDMI & AV . those are real resolution to handle the display then we can make judgment on the issue... you do have shade on display and this can be related for the source.. or t_CON too so you need to test with sources i mentioned before.

Comment

Working...
            X