Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Microsoft Surface Pro 3 UEFI password

Originally posted by vrudikov View Post
    Hi, all! Can someone help me with decryption, please. Or point me to the right direction where to find the soft and docs to make it happen

Thanks in advance
    How about this - read the whole thread, and then come again to ask questions?

-------> Hint
    Last edited by Vesko356; 07-17-2021, 03:04 PM.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
    Become a Badcaps supporter
    >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
    Thanks to all supporters.​
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Doctrina est fructus dulcis, radicis amarae.

Comment

Originally posted by Vesko356 View Post
      How about this - read the whole thread, and then come again to ask questions?

-------> Hint
      The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog

Comment

Thanks for the help. Gonna post the results

Comment

@maxpower3 thanks! it was 1203
          Appreciate your help

Maybe we need to pin that message to this topic, so that people can found solution at the beginning?
          Last edited by vrudikov; 07-18-2021, 09:22 AM.

Comment

Hello friends...try to unlock my Bios password SP3 and find this forum...looking nice...i just donno how to dump my bios ... please can help me... thanks

Comment

Originally posted by behraya View Post
              Hello friends...try to unlock my Bios password SP3 and find this forum...looking nice...i just donno how to dump my bios ... please can help me... thanks
              right "quote", bottom left "manage attachments",
              "browse," "open", upload "'," submit reply "..
              Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

>>>>> https://www.badcaps.net/index.php?pageid=donate1 <<<<<

Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.

Comment

Originally posted by peste View Post
                right "quote", bottom left "manage attachments",
                "browse," "open", upload "'," submit reply "..
                what ?!

Comment

He mixed up upload and dump

Did you read the whole topic? There should be enough information to get you started. If you get stuck with something, ask about that.

Comment

Hi brothers, I got surface pro 3 as a gift from a friend abroad. unfortunately there is UEFI password on it. I asked him but he wasn't able to give me the password. Any help unlocking the UEFI password is much appreciated.
                    Last edited by SMDFlea; 03-25-2023, 06:14 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by jonasdedzo View Post
                      Hi brothers, I got surface pro 3 as a gift from a friend abroad. unfortunately there is UEFI password on it. I asked him but he wasn't able to give me the password. Any help unlocking the UEFI password is much appreciated.
                      Did you read the whole topic? There should be enough information to get you started. If you get stuck with something, ask about that.

See the HINT at post #161
                      All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Originally posted by SMDFlea View Post

Thank you very much. I'm giving it a try.

Comment

Originally posted by SMDFlea View Post

There should be an emoji with similar text

Comment

Guys i'm at the end of my loagical thinking. I have the same problem as many others in the community. I bought my SP3 4 years ago from a friend and today i wanted to install Elementary OS on it and came across the problem with the BIOS password. I really read trough all 9 pages but didnt find out how to make my own bios dump file. What programm to use? How to extract it from my SP3. I really need help guys. And please don't link me to the already given hints. It seems that i'm too dumb.

Comment

Originally posted by Compaq23 View Post
                              Guys i'm at the end of my loagical thinking. I have the same problem as many others in the community. I bought my SP3 4 years ago from a friend and today i wanted to install Elementary OS on it and came across the problem with the BIOS password. I really read trough all 9 pages but didnt find out how to make my own bios dump file. What programm to use? How to extract it from my SP3. I really need help guys. And please don't link me to the already given hints. It seems that i'm too dumb.
                              i've finally understood what programm to use to create a bios dumb, but i am only getting an error which states:

Error 201: [FPTw.exe] cannot be run on the current platform.
                              Please contact your vendor.

Not really sure what the problem is to be honest? I downloaded this tool from this side : https://techtablets.com/forum/topic/...-an-bios-dump/

Is it the wrong version? which one do i need? i really need your help guys.

Comment

@Compaq23
                                I have sent you a utility in a ZIP file that must be run as administrator, I've even included a TXT file with brief instructions. After you read the bios file you may upload it here.

Comment

Originally posted by AAAC View Post
                                  @Compaq23
                                  I have sent you a utility in a ZIP file that must be run as administrator, I've even included a TXT file with brief instructions. After you read the bios file you may upload it here.
                                  Thank you really much!

thats the bios file that it created:
                                  i hope that u can help me

Comment

Hello All,

I am new to the forum and based on what I have read so far I am in the correct place.

I have a SP3 that I forgotten the UEFI password to and hope someone can help. I attached the zipped BIN file. Please take a look and hopefully you can extract the admin password.

Thank you in advance.

MLM

Comment

@Compaq23
                                      password = pocher123

@MLM Consultancy
                                      password = encore320008

Comment

Hello AAAC,

You really saved me a lot of trouble... as I thought I did end up in the correct circle.

Thank you very much!

With much gratitude and RESPECT,

MLM

Comment

Originally posted by AAAC View Post
                                          @Compaq23
                                          password = pocher123

@MLM Consultancy
                                          password = encore320008
                                          Thank you so much! i already gave up. Your're a legend. May your life be blessed!

Comment

Working...
                                          X