X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: LENOVO BIOS AUTO-PATCHER for Supervisor Password Removal

Originally posted by feherhollo View Post
    Lenovo T540P and W541 bios password.

Have 2 bios chip. Which chip should I patch??
    The Auto-Patcher only works with the 4MB chip.
    I've already unlocked the Lenovo T440p with it.
    Good luck ...

Comment

I have done today T470S and T460s. everything work flawlessly

big thanks guys

Comment

Originally posted by Markus1741 View Post
        The Auto-Patcher only works with the 4MB chip.
        I've already unlocked the Lenovo T440p with it.
        Good luck ...
        Thanks. Done!

Comment

У меня Lenovo ThinkPad L470. Пожалуйста, удалите белый список из BIOS. Спасибо.
          Last edited by SMDFlea; 03-25-2023, 11:57 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rahmanali View Post
            У меня Lenovo ThinkPad L470. Пожалуйста, удалите белый список из BIOS. Спасибо.
            Try ....
            Attached Files

Comment

Downloaded, unzipped, python installed, but after trying to run autopatch.cmd, it starts and closes straight away. What is causing this?

Comment

Originally posted by markus1741 View Post
                try ....
                cleaned wwan (lte) ?

Comment

can anyone look on my original locked bios dump?
                  It is from locked t480...i have used patcher, then flashed back, but nothing - still power on pass or stuck on logo

Comment

Good day to all - I hope you're doing well.
                    This is my first post, so it might get a little winded. As a novice, to all things bios, this entire process seems a bit daunting,
                    but unperturbed "I endeavor to persevere".

Last year - from a recycle outlet - I received a couple of Lenovo laptops - T460s 20FA, and an X220 - with bios password.
                    I can use the X220 - which I am now - but not the T460s. Luckily I Googled, and found you fine folks. YAY!

Since then, I've been trolling this site - for a couple of months - with the exception of the holiday season - Happy New Year! -
                    trying to obtain as much knowledge as possible to remove the bios pswd, and to avoid asking questions,
                    that will most likely be ignored by all of you fine individuals.

Believing I had ascertained the requisite knowledge, I decided to scream JERONIMO!

My test laptop is the Lenovo X220, running Windows 7 Pro 32bit.

I have purchased - what I believe is the prerequisite hardware - a test Clip Board EEPROM BIOS Programmer CH341A.

1) I have downloaded and installed AsProgrammer_2.0.0a14; Colibri (not sure yet if needed); lenovo_autopatcher_0.2;
                    NeoProgrammer V2.2.0.8; Phyton 3.8 (not sure if it’s installed correctly); and UEFITool_0.28.0_win32.

2) I've also downloaded "Patched T460S ME_CLEAN", which I haven't done anything with as of yet.

3) I've extracted - 3 times without error - the original -as far as I know - bios image from a Winbond W25Q128FV bios chip on the T460s (20FA).

4) I have placed a copy of the original bios .bin - named "tp460sbios.bin" - in the lenovo_autopatcher folder, then pressed shift,
                    and using my mouse, right clicked on autopatch.cmd, but only a cmd window flashes on screen.
                    No additional output is produced – so my dilemma – I’m not sure how to procced next.

What I’ve been having difficulty finding, and I'd like - if you all would be so kind – is for someone to provide me with a link,
                    or tutorial that can help me accomplish the task at hand, without my interrupting – any further – the excellent work you're accomplishing – meant sincerely – without me asking inane questions – as if this post isn't already.

Much appreciated any, and all assistance, positive, and or negative.

Thanks,

deviouswun.

Moderator – if this post is misplaced, please place it where you see fit, or just let me know where you’ld like me to stick it.
                    Last edited by deviouswun; 02-03-2022, 04:33 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by deviouswun View Post
                      Good day to all - I hope you're doing well.
                      This is my first post, so it might get a little winded....
                      ...put autopatcher + bin image into root of python folder

Comment

Wow! That was quick. I appreciate your illuminating reply

Thanks

Comment

X1 carbon 7th gen need password removed, anyone help?

Comment

Originally posted by zenek_19 View Post
                            X1 carbon 7th gen need password removed, anyone help?
                            ...test it
                            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by CornholioGSM View Post
                              can anyone look on my original locked bios dump?
                              It is from locked t480...i have used patcher, then flashed back, but nothing - still power on pass or stuck on logo
                              ***SOLVED***
                              ...was needed to fill any pw

Comment

...test it
                                Not working only beeping and no video

Comment

Originally posted by zenek_19 View Post
                                  Not working only beeping and no video
                                  ...you must wait...and maybe make some reboots.
                                  all batteries disconnected and pressed switch on mobo

Comment

same problem
                                    can you help?

Comment

Originally posted by rbnote View Post
                                      Hello everyone, I need a help with bios pass thinkpad L13
                                      i have same problem
                                      any solution?

Comment

...put autopatcher + bin image into root of python folder
                                        Is this the correct folder? Still not working for me...
                                        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by stars-n-dust View Post
                                          Is this the correct folder? Still not working for me...
                                          ...put all files from autopatcher folder into root of python folder, then drag and drop origbios.bin to autopatch.cmd

Comment

Working...
                                          X