ThinkPad T14 Supervisor password

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ThinkPad T14 Supervisor password

Hello, it's my first post... So, I Welcome... My English not so strong, and i'm Sorry about that...
    I also have secured Lenovo T14 1st gen, I have programmer EZP2010. When I Try to unlock by autopatcher I have this messege:
    "Using UEFIReplace to inject 2 DXE drivers...
    [1/2] BootOption (GUID e0746c42-d3f9-4f8b-b211-1410957b9ff5)
    LENOVOORG.bin is corrupted or does not contain a valid dump.
    There was an error... Aborting."

I have few questions... How big should be dump file of this chip? My, is only 1024KB
    There is Winbond 25Q80DVSIG
    It is necessary to solder out this chip? Right now I use clips, to read this chip.
    Can someone tell me, is my dump is correct?
    Thanks in advance
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by picasso_86 View Post
      Hello, it's my first post... So, I Welcome... My English not so strong, and i'm Sorry about that...
      I also have secured Lenovo T14 1st gen, I have programmer EZP2010. When I Try to unlock by autopatcher I have this messege:
      "Using UEFIReplace to inject 2 DXE drivers...
      [1/2] BootOption (GUID e0746c42-d3f9-4f8b-b211-1410957b9ff5)
      LENOVOORG.bin is corrupted or does not contain a valid dump.
      There was an error... Aborting."

I have few questions... How big should be dump file of this chip? My, is only 1024KB
      There is Winbond 25Q80DVSIG
      It is necessary to solder out this chip? Right now I use clips, to read this chip.
      Can someone tell me, is my dump is correct?
      Thanks in advance
      T14 has no solution, only recording the I/O as far as I know, you can't patch like the other models, your DUMP is wrong, the DUMP of this machine has 32MB.

Comment

WOW Thanks for this fast reply... OK I will try to do better dump. Can You Tell Me something more about I/O recording?

Comment

WOW Thanks for this fast reply... OK I will try to do better dump. Can You Tell Me something more about I/O recording?
          I don't have an IO recorder but I know "vertyanov" does this job. This chip you read the DUMP on is not the correct one, it's another chip.

Comment

Originally posted by 69d0b913 View Post
            I don't have an IO recorder but I know "vertyanov" does this job. This chip you read the DUMP on is not the correct one, it's another chip.
            If I good understand... when I buy vertyanov for example from here Vertyanov ebay I'll be able to programm KBC via keyboard slot, and then, i will clear SVP? but from where I can download KBC dump without SVP??

Comment

If I good understand... when I buy vertyanov for example from here Vertyanov ebay I'll be able to programm KBC via keyboard slot, and then, i will clear SVP? but from where I can download KBC dump without SVP??
              that's just what I heard, that the solution is to record IO, where to find the file I don't know. But I think it is not difficult, otherwise the tool did not exist.

Comment

Probably it is not dificult, but programmer is prety expensive, there will a lot of searching of correct dumb, and I'm not sure of good reasult of those operations. I have to search some smarter than me, guy ho can do this in my country, and pay for it. Thx a lot for informations.

Comment

Probably it is not dificult, but programmer is prety expensive, there will a lot of searching of correct dumb, and I'm not sure of good reasult of those operations. I have to search some smarter than me, guy ho can do this in my country, and pay for it. Thx a lot for informations.
                  this tool was cheap, until they found out that only this way it would be possible to remove passwords from some notebook models, then it became expensive! There are other tools that are much more expensive than vertyanov like svod or rf809h. I just didn't buy it because there's very little need to have it, I don't have demands for a service like this, and the price I would charge to do this service wouldn't even be a third of what the tool costs.

Comment

I was reading somewhere that You don't need pragrammer like this... Yo just can solder wires to correct pins and You can do with normal programator... All You need is schematics, and technical skils

Comment

I was reading somewhere that You don't need pragrammer like this... Yo just can solder wires to correct pins and You can do with normal programator... All You need is schematics, and technical skils
                      yes, it can also be done, but where would the pins be? I've never seen anyone post the pin to make this kind of flash in IO on notebooks.

Comment

yes, it can also be done, but where would the pins be? I've never seen anyone post the pin to make this kind of flash in IO on notebooks.
                        I saw... on this forum, also
                        for example on this subject mec 16xx dump with info block

Comment

Hi, post clear Fotos from MEC Chip + JTAG. Which programmer do you have?

Comment

Originally posted by LenBios View Post
                            Hi, post clear Fotos from MEC Chip + JTAG. Which programmer do you have?
                            ch341 and tl866.. as soon as I'll post pictures of the machine's MEC chip. But I think the friend below can help before me at this point.

Comment

ch341 and tl866.. as soon as I'll post pictures of the machine's MEC chip. But I think the friend below can help before me at this point.
                              you can not use this programmer to read / write MEC

Comment

you can not use this programmer to read / write MEC
                                these are what i have, but tell me which one you recommend.

Comment

these are what i have, but tell me which one you recommend.
                                  vertyanov or RT809H works always for new Lenovos
                                  Vertyanov is easier no need to solder wires only remove 1 resistor, you can use Keyboard connector to read only eeprom area

Comment

Vertyanov is easier no need to solder wires only remove 1 resistor, you can use Keyboard connector to read only eeprom area
                                    I don't have easy access, there is a "Vertyanov" that costs too much, and sending it to my country is not feasible. I could buy the rt809h but still also a very expensive machine by the way. We had already talked about Vertyanov but it is difficult to find one to buy.

Comment

I don't have easy access, there is a "Vertyanov" that costs too much, and sending it to my country is not feasible. I could buy the rt809h but still also a very expensive machine by the way. We had already talked about Vertyanov but it is difficult to find one to buy.
                                      I write still active ebay link few posts before... Vertyanov costs 100$ + sending costs, so if You have some service, it will pay for itself quicly... I was searching somebady who can remove SVP for me in my coutry, and I found...but he want almost 130$ for this. Simpli mathematics... If I buy Vertyanov, it pay itself with first laptop which I will do...

Comment

If I wil buy Vertyanov Can You help me with T14 removing SVP? Which resistor should I remove, and where is the pasword in dumb of KBC?

Comment

T14 has no solution, only recording the I/O as far as I know, you can't patch like the other models, your DUMP is wrong, the DUMP of this machine has 32MB.
                                          b.t.w. I'm searching on this motherboard other chips simillar to bios and there is no other... There is only Winbond 25Q80DVSIG. When I check datasheet of this chip there is writed that it have only 1MB capacity... so how dump can have 32MB?? I try to read again and still have 1MB dump.
                                          Attached Files
                                          Last edited by picasso_86; 10-30-2021, 04:26 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                          X