s.v.p
    Dump bios hp laptop 15-ds006pk
    merci

Comment

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

hello

Comment

Well hello there! New member here trying to fix the PSU on my PS4 (ADP-240CR). I have basically zero experience working with circuit boards but I'm enjoying the learning process

Comment

hi everyone
          my name is mike i'm from biarritz from france. I knew your forum has a youtube video on a bios flash via raspberry .... there is the area to have a good atmosphere here ... :à votre santé:

ps: sorry for my english school

Comment

after all those years in the Big Blue jungle, finally found a forum that has useful info.

thanks to all.

Comment

Hello from CA, just stumbled across this board looking for some help with a capacitor issue. Will post in the PSU section now.

Comment

Hello everyone from Kiribati, I am here to look for advice and help as well as to contribute where it is necessary. Good luck everyone.

Comment

Hi there, here is an EEE student from Turkey. My biggest hobby is repairing some stuff. I love spending hours to find faulty caps and mosfets. There is a lot to learn, this is why i am here...

Comment

Hey Guys, I'm a lifelong "MacGyver" and board repair is a hobby. I own a small Mac-focused IT consultancy in NJ and love all things tech. I already struggle to shut my mind off each day, I'm not sure if this forum will make things better or worse in that area of my life. Regardless, I'm always grateful for those who are so unselfish with their time and expertise. Hopefully I can contribute in some small way and pay it forward a bit.

Comment

Hey guys, i came across this site via google when looking for a fix for laptop bios passwords lock problem . Hopefully i can learn enough to fix it correctly. Looking forward to the experience.

Comment

Hi, I'm from Venezuela and I always consult badcaps. In my country I have too many problems to get good technology and quality things. My job and job is to repair computers and accessories. beyond what other places do before discarding or becoming obsolete

Comment

Hi, new here. I from the UK

Comment

Hello... I maybe in the wrong place... I'm 68, and amateur radio operator... and I work mainly on older radio gear and test equipment.... and honestly, I'm not very experienced at it.

What brought me here is trying to locate information (manual, schematic) for a Tectrol TCA 25-25 lab power supply. I've got the supply, but no information... and it's not working.

Thanks... and see you around... -Jim

Comment

I typed that wrong. It's a TCA 25-15 Tectrol supply.... out of Brazil...

Comment

My name's Jacob and I found this forum browsing online. I've been increasingly using CRT monitors the last few years because of the well-documented advantages in many areas.

However, these old monitors tend to fail quite often. I'm hoping to learn a thing or two about keeping them running, maybe doing some basic repairs. From what I gather, there seems to be some valuable information and really smart folks on this forum so it may be the best place to find what I'm looking for. Hopefully I can contribute something as well.

Other than that, I run a few online businesses and work primarily from home.

What else? Well, I might as well say what type of computer I'm running given the nature of this forum. It's a couple years old at this point but still plenty fast for me. I'm running a 16 core Threadripper CPU, 32gb memory, and a 1tb SSD. I've got a Titan X graphics card and a 1070 Ti.

It generally works plenty fast for the video editing and graphic design work I do, along with the occasional gaming.

I guess that's it. Glad to be here.

Comment

Hi,

about to attempt my first SMD repair on a dead Apple Mac Book Pro (A1706) - wish me luck ;-)

Greetings from Redwood City, California.

Harry.

Comment

After reading the forum a few years it was time to say hello

Greetings from germany, Benny

Comment

Hi guys how are you ..
                                      my name is kevin from colombia . i am new on this forum ..
                                      i am learing to fix mainboard to laptops

thnks for all

Comment

Hello, I was reading the forum for a long time learning about fixing bad caps and now I need some help regarding a crippled BIOS. I hope I can get help from one of the many talented users here.

Best regards!

Comment

Hello all. I've been dabbling in electronics since I was a kid. My latest thing has been to refurbish old game consoles. There's something satisfying about seeing a vintage piece of electronics that would be relegated to the dump come back to life without missing a beat. Sometimes, all it takes is a little TLC and a thorough re-capping. Thanks for having me. I've been a long time lurker and finally decided to jump in.

Comment

Working...
                                          X