Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Iphone 6 Dead - Diagnosis

Dear All

My iphone 6 is dead and not charging. I never diagnose mobile phones in my life before but would like to do this time and therefore need help. At initial I found this

1. Battery is OK
    2. Using USB power meter I found that mobile is drawing .5 amp and then went to zero and repeat this pattern. at battery terminal there is no short.

What should be my next step?

Re: Iphone 6 Dead - Diagnosis

Attached Files

Comment

From all that I have read and watched. Charging port and tristar are the usual suspects, it's easy to check the charging port, just buy a replacement, connect it to the board and plug in the charger, you don't need to "install" it to test it.

Comment

iPhone 6s failing, is common in our household, IMX!

My mother's iPhone 6, lasted the longest before any notable problems. Seemed to be the only one left, LOL.
        ASRock B550 PG Velocita

Ryzen 9 "Vermeer" 5900X

16 GB AData XPG Spectrix D41

Sapphire Nitro+ Radeon RX 6750 XT

eVGA Supernova G3 750W

Western Digital Black SN850 1TB NVMe SSD

Alienware AW3423DWF OLED

"¡Me encanta "Me Encanta o Enlistarlo con Hilary Farr!" -Mí mismo

"There's nothing more unattractive than a chick smoking a cigarette" -Topcat

"Today's lesson in pissivity comes in the form of a ziplock baggie full of GPU extension brackets & hardware that for the last ~3 years have been on my bench, always in my way, getting moved around constantly....and yesterday I found myself in need of them....and the bastards are now nowhere to be found! Motherfracker!!" -Topcat

"did I see a chair fly? I think I did! Time for popcorn!" -ratdude747

Comment

Working...
        X