Lg oled65e6p-u.buswljr

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Lg oled65e6p-u.buswljr

not having any luck with remote on the phone.

Comment

Originally posted by rplewis View Post
      I thought I found a T-Con board but I don't think it will work. All the numbers and letters on the board are right but the TV model number is different. My TV model is OLED65E6P-U.BUSWLJR and the T-Con I found is OLED65G6P-U. With the TV model being different, do you think the T-Con I found would work or should I try to find one with the same model number?
      Man.. i wrote many time yours mobile didn't work because it hadn't IR blaster

about T-CON you can check this or any same with less price

it show to me here 32$

Comment

Sorry about that... not the smartest marble in the bag...LOL! I saw that T-Con board. I will order it. Do you think I should order the main board too?

Comment

Sorry about that... not the smartest marble in the bag...LOL! I saw that T-Con board. I will order it. Do you think I should order the main board too?
          you need to look at the front led indicator of the lg when you turn it on by pressing power.. did it blinking and then back to stand by?

Comment

Stays on solid with no blinking at all when I press the power button on the TV or remote.

Comment

Stays on solid with no blinking at all when I press the power button on the TV or remote.
              cant be.. check all sockets on the main boards of the front Led.. you may have one cutting or not in place

Comment

All sockets look to be connected properly. I have no red LED lights working on the main board. When I first started diagnosing, there where LED lights. (I think 2 of them)

Comment

All sockets look to be connected properly. I have no red LED lights working on the main board. When I first started diagnosing, there where LED lights. (I think 2 of them)
                  it may the mainboards went to blocking mode..

you should success with the following:

i posted for you all wav. files at post #60 unzip them and use Power Only wav.. play it on the pc with WinAmp program or VLC .. be sure on the PC the headphone volume full 100% and main volume too

take any ear or headphone jack and connect the the end wire of them to IR sender, you can take it out from any remote control you have..
                  ( notice the + & - of the IR ) + to the center of the jack and - to chassis or out pin )
                  let the IR led face the tv and play the wave.. to be sure it send signal you can use your mobile camera focused on the LED IR sender it will blink when you play the wave file... use only Power Only wave all you need at this time.

Comment

All sockets look to be correct. Nothing appears to be cut or binding. I do remember when I first started diagnosing, that there were lights on the main board ( I think 2 of them). Now there is no lights on the main board.

Comment

Sorry for the repeat message... the firs wasn't showing up.

Comment

Never done the remote IR before. I've taken the IR circuit board out of remote. So I need to get a stereo headphone plug with wires attached to the ground of the post and one connected to the center of the post. Where on the IR board do I connect these 2 wires? Would it be the positive and negative battery connects? Also, how long should this wav file play? The one I've got here only last a second.

Comment

Never done the remote IR before. I've taken the IR circuit board out of remote. So I need to get a stereo headphone plug with wires attached to the ground of the post and one connected to the center of the post. Where on the IR board do I connect these 2 wires? Would it be the positive and negative battery connects? Also, how long should this wav file play? The one I've got here only last a second.
                          no battery should be at yours RC, the cable connect them direct to the IR sender pins.

play wave once. test your work with your mobile camera until you can see the IR blinking once red or more.. then play it to the tv

you may need to try all the jack cable until you see with camera the blink of IR

Comment

struggling to get this remote IR working. The wave file only plays for less than a second. Attached is photo of IR remote.
                            Attached Files

Comment

struggling to get this remote IR working. The wave file only plays for less than a second. Attached is photo of IR remote.
                              if you use VLC program you can toggle it to play the wav endloss to test the ir with camera.. you use the pins of the diode IR at the bottom side

and dont forget to be sure the socket on the pc some had headphone output and microphone input
                              Last edited by Diah; 01-24-2021, 02:25 PM.

Comment

I don't need any power on the IR board? Just having no luck...

Comment

I don't need any power on the IR board? Just having no luck...
                                  you dont need the board at all or to power it.. lol , we use only IR sender Diode..

ask friend if any had android with IR blaster to install on it RCoid app or the one i gave you... or you need to buy LG service remote control

Comment

I've got a buddy looking to see if he has a phone that we could do IR blaster. I really thank you for all of your help and patients.

Comment

I just went through a 55" LG OLED55C6P-U and it is very similar to your tv. I was measuring 3.5V on the 12VT_ON, and I wasn't sure if that was correct or not, but the t.v. had all the 12, 24, and 3.5 voltages. The T-Con board didn't have any bad fuses and had the 12 and 24 voltages. I ordered a replacement T-Con board (from the same site Diah recommended) thinking that was suspect, but it didn't fix the tv. I then went ahead and ordered the Main board, and the tv has worked since (I did have a section of picture that was blurry). I ended up putting the original T-Con board back in and the picture appeared to be resolved. I'm not up to par on these newer tvs and how protections work, but I do know I had the majority of the voltages coming off the power supply and the screen would occasionally give me a full screen of different colored squares when I attempted to turn the tv on. The main board was the culprit on mine though. I will try to throw up some pics.
                                      Attached Files
                                      Last edited by Hink85; 01-24-2021, 10:59 PM. Reason: Add pics

Comment

My first attachment was a pixelated screen that I randomly got after disconnecting the main board. That made be believe the screen was fine. I just thought the main board was kicking the screen out. The second and third pic were after I replaced the main board, it had the section of screen that was showing a rounded image in the middle of the screen but you could see vertical lines as well. I put the original T-Con in after I saw that, thinking it wouldn't resolve it, but it did and the final picture was the end result.

I would love to know if anyone could have any explanation on what may have caused that pattern on the middle of the screen. Could it have been a ribbon cable not perfectly seated or possibly a bad T-Con board that I ordered. I was actually planning to write up a separate post for that, if I didn't resolve it.
                                        Last edited by Hink85; 01-24-2021, 11:08 PM. Reason: update

Comment

Originally posted by Hink85 View Post
                                          if I didn't resolve it.
                                          its issue of firmware version lag between replacement T-CON and the main firmware at the main boards.(the answer downgrade and update the firmware and use In_STOP )
                                          read this threat
                                          and the solution start at post #26

Comment

Working...
                                          X