This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Glad to find this site. Had a system crash on Acer Spin and couldn't get into uefi any more. I never set a password. I tried the code method but it's a 10 digit one and doesn't work. Hope I can find an answer here and learn more about the bios.

Comment

I'd like to introduce myself into this forum too!
      I design professionally circuit boards for specialized automation production machines
      mostly on the 32 bit Cortex ARM M4 level so no fat BGAs yet but would like to get more skills in Micro BGA technology since this is the way everybody goes. I did some VHDL design with Spartan 6 Zynq of Xilinx, some embedded control loops for motion control VCM, setpoint generator, PID loops, lots of fun stuff.
      after "work" I try to resurrect some busted iPhone 5s or 7's
      I follow STS Telecom U-tube channel with his amazing chip replacements CPU, NAND,audio chip of the the iPhone motherboards..tiny and tedious..great work shout to him!
      Well he uses FlexBV what finally brought me her to this forum, may consider this to use at work for my technicians to navigate our boards

Great to Join!
      lots of experience to gain and share I hope

Comment

Hello from New Delhi! Stuck with a 10 digit bios reset code on my Acer laptop, in the hope of finding some help on this forum.. I would think of myself as an experienced pc user who knows his way around most technical roadblocks faced while operating pcs. Also, an avid fifa player!

Comment

Hello!
          I am a new yuser from Hungary.
          Hi.

sastibor

Comment

Good Morning Bad Caps Community,
            My name is KP, I am a tinkerer. Anyhow, I fix things professionally for a living, usually, house or appliance related. Ever since I was a boy I was tearing things apart and trying to figure out how they work. So what lead me here? I was working at a customers house yesterday and they gave me a broken tv, so I thought it would be a cool father and son project to fix it. I am hoping he will catch the fixing bug and we get to spend quality time together. I look forward to chatting with and learning from this forum and y'all.
            Have a Great Dat
            Kp

Comment

I want to blue screws with a soldering iron.

I'm a british. 21. watchmaker.

Cheers

Comment

Heloo! What would you like to know

Comment

Hi everyone! This is a great resource for those of us who dabble in this stuff, and who know just enough to be dangerous (that's if we're lucky).

I look forward to learning a lot and helping anyone I can with my limited experience. At the very least, I will at least try to make sure that my posts are civil, and that I entertain some of you with tales of my ever-growing library of foibles and bloopers

SDG

Happy Sunday!

Comment

hello,
                    my name is Eugen and I'm living in Germany.
                    hope i will find some friends here and also some answers to mytehnical problems.
                    thanks for all in advance.
                    eugen

Comment

Hey All,

I'm glad I found this site, as I see there are many DIY technicians and engineers just like me. I already found an interesting topic with faulty switching PS.

Comment

hey iam saggirus and try to fix my dell inspiron 5570 with corrupt bios.
                        i got a ch341a for this and its already working only the discrete gpu is missing

Comment

Hi , my name is Dejan and im from serbia ... Always loved tinkering with electronics . Recently set up my own electronics lab and i am fixing stuff just out of curiosity and enjoyment. thought this would be a great forum to learn from veterans and expand my knowledge.

Comment

Hi,

Thanks for this forum. Looking forward!

BR
                            Florin

Comment

Thanks for this forum. Im hoping to find help here

Comment

Hi All,

I'm mostly a software guy trying to learn how to troubleshoot a dead-ish (backlight comes on only) Sharp LC-60LE660U I found on the side of the road.

-DD

Comment

super newbie here,, hello for all of you awesome peoples

Comment

Hi, I'm new to the forum.
                                    I'm hoping to find help here.
                                    Thanks all.

Comment

Thanks for the acceptance into this forum looking forward to learning alot!

Comment

Hey there,I love to fix electronics stuff at component level.

Have been reading badcaps for years, getting to the next level now and will probably post in a near future

thank you for this forum !

Comment

Hello everyone.

Comment

Working...
                                          X