ASUS L406M BIOS Error

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ASUS L406M BIOS Error

Hi, can anyone do me a favour to re-do this ASUS L406M Bin files again & make it working 100%. There is no display at all but I see it takes 11milli amp (Up & down a bit) when I attach the amp meter. Copy of the original Bin File is attach. Thanks in advance.
    Attached Files

Re: ASUS L406M BIOS Error

Originally posted by mferna14 View Post
    Hi, can anyone do me a favour to re-do this ASUS L406M Bin files again & make it working 100%. There is no display at all but I see it takes 11milli amp (Up & down a bit) when I attach the amp meter. Copy of the original Bin File is attach. Thanks in advance.
    seri number ?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
    Become a Badcaps supporter
    >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
    Thanks to all supporters.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

Post a picture of the long white barcode sticker. It will have a model number on it, that number is sometimes different to the silkscreened number https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=96604
      All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Thank you so much guys for your help... I have attached the photo of the sticker on the motherboard & the Unit serial # KCN0CV08R32151A... really appreciate
        Attached Files

Comment

thank you so much guys for your help... I have attached the photo of the sticker on the motherboard & the unit serial # kcn0cv08r32151a... Really appreciate
          Attached Files

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
          ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

Thanks, I will re-program & inform you guys ASAP.....

Comment

Originally posted by hoaca388 View Post
              Not working at all. On the orignal BIOS teh motherboard was drawing about 10mlli amp but the one Bin FIles which you sent me, I programmed the chip & the amp meter, DRAWS NO CURRENT, still on ZERO. I think a bit of more fixing required in the bin files.

Comment

try this file

Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by hoaca388 View Post
                  try this file

Thanks for your help. I will program first thing in the morning & inform you the result. Wait for my answer please.

Comment

Hi., Bin Files Not working, Same Status, the White Power LED stays on & no current drawn stuck at 0 amp, I even turn it on from the keyboard on/off button. But with the original Bin file at least 10~14 milli amp were drawn. Please rectify if any you or anyone can. Thank you.

Comment

Anyone here to help me fix this ASUS L406M BIOS Bin files, I would really appreciate. Thanks

Comment

Anyone here to help me fix this ASUS L406M BIOS Bin files, I would really appreciate. Thanks
                        I don`t think the bios is the problem,but try it anyway.
                        Attached Files
                        All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

I will surely try SMDFlea & let you know, thank you so very much...

Comment

Working...
                          X