Bios password remove 850 G3 HP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Bios password remove 850 G3 HP

Maybe this videos give you an idea about desoldering and dumping bios.

1- desolder bios chip
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JEcvVWcdXk0

2- use mini programer to read/write dump
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9UwmfIiKhGo

Comment

Originally posted by lapfix View Post
      Maybe this videos give you an idea about desoldering and dumping bios.

1- desolder bios chip
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JEcvVWcdXk0

2- use mini programer to read/write dump
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9UwmfIiKhGo
      Wow, So, basically, I have to have a programmer hardware and software to get the dump file.
      I think I can unsolder the BIOS chip but I don't know if it is sufficient to order the hardware to read the chip to get the dump file.
      Is there any other way to get the dump file?
      Thanks again for replying.

Comment

To get maybe , but to write in bios chip and resoldered....no

Comment

Please help me remove the password
          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by nedeljko View Post
            Please help me remove the password
            Use the HP unlock tool - https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=79956
            All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Please help me remove the password.
              My notebook is Hp 850 G3.
              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by darrkoo View Post
                See post #28
                All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Originally posted by darrkoo View Post
                  I used the tool hp unlock. Works great
                  Thank You

Comment

Hello guys,

Can anyone help me or suggest me anything? thanks in advance.

I have unlocked HP's in the past using the unlock tool.
                    But this time am stuck with an HP EliteBook 850 G3.

This model have two windbond chips. one is 8MB and the other one is 16MB.

I dumped the 16MB, then used the unlock tool and tried, but did not worked! still asking for admin password when entering into the bios!

Is there something with the other chip? I mean, the 8MB chip?

Also, how does the Branding works? ..How and when to use the NbDmiFit tool?

Please help me guys, I have tried all the HP EliteBook 850 G3 bios bin from all badcaps users but none of them worked for me. please help me. thanks.

Here is my origianl file:
                    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by 5chematic View Post
                      Hello guys,

Can anyone help me or suggest me anything? thanks in advance.

I have unlocked HP's in the past using the unlock tool.
                      But this time am stuck with an HP EliteBook 850 G3.

This model have two windbond chips. one is 8MB and the other one is 16MB.

I dumped the 16MB, then used the unlock tool and tried, but did not worked! still asking for admin password when entering into the bios!

Is there something with the other chip? I mean, the 8MB chip?

Also, how does the Branding works? ..How and when to use the NbDmiFit tool?

Please help me guys, I have tried all the HP EliteBook 850 G3 bios bin from all badcaps users but none of them worked for me. please help me. thanks.

Here is my origianl file:
                      try ..if it works enter the DMI information
                      Attached Files
                      Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

>>>>> https://www.badcaps.net/index.php?pageid=donate1 <<<<<

Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.

Comment

Thank you so much Peste, let me try and let you know. thank you again!

Comment

Hey! Thank You! So Much Peste!!!

So far I'm not sure if everything is okay... At first I was a bit of scare as when I first turned on...

It took a while to turn on... I was about to give up as it was acting as all the other trieds that the screen goes black and stays like that.

But then I was crossing my fingers saying: come one, please come on... and then the following screen came on, let me post a picture so you can see:

Peste, can I ask you please how you did it? ..if I used the unlock tool with no spaces and so on. how come it did not worked with me?

And Peste, how do I go with what you told me? I mean this:
                          "if it works enter the DMI information"

Thank you again Peste.
                          Attached Files

Comment

Hey! Thank You! So Much Peste!!!

So far I'm not sure if everything is okay... At first I was a bit of scare as when I first turned on...

It took a while to turn on... I was about to give up as it was acting as all the other trieds that the screen goes black and stays like that.

But then I was crossing my fingers saying: come one, please come on... and then the following screen came on, let me post a picture so you can see:

Peste, can I ask you please how you did it? ..if I used the unlock tool with no spaces and so on. how come it did not worked with me?

And Peste, how do I go with what you told me? I mean this:
                            "if it works enter the DMI information"

Thank you again Peste.
                            try..
                            Attached Files
                            Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

Comment

Thank you Peste, it did work, thanks. but I tried to use the same bin with another one and no screen display and a flasing copslock.
                              Attached Files

Comment

Peste, could you please unlock them for me? I tried HxD but it took me a very long time, and at the end when I turned the laptop on, I get no screen display, and a flashing [caps lock]. please help me Peste. thank you in advance.

Comment

HP EliteBook 850 G3 Admin PW offset in .bin file

Hello guys,

Does any one know if the following method still work with HP EliteBook 850 G3?
                                  I've been trying to locate 'Admin PW' in a .bin file using HxD to wipe the psw.

The HP Unlock tool doesn't seem to unlock the HP models am trying to clean.
                                  What will be the best way on doing this?
                                  Any help and suggestion will be appreciate it.

Thanks

Comment

Peste, could you please unlock them for me? I tried HxD but it took me a very long time, and at the end when I turned the laptop on, I get no screen display, and a flashing [caps lock]. please help me Peste. thank you in advance.
                                    post the original bios

Comment

Thank you Peste, I will post them. thanks again.

Comment

Peste, here it is, thanks
                                        Attached Files

Comment

Re: HP EliteBook 850 G3 Admin PW offset in .bin file

Unlocker works on your model. You just might have something different than normal. Just send your file.

Comment

Working...
                                          X