Re: Bios password remove 850 G3 HP

need to remove password for this model HP 850 G3
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by basic View Post
      need to remove password for this model HP 850 G3
      You messed things up a bit
      ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
      Become a Badcaps supporter
      >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
      Thanks to all supporters.​
      ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Doctrina est fructus dulcis, radicis amarae.

Comment

Help me. Need bios 850g3
        6050a2892401-mb-a01

Comment

HP Elitebook 850 G3 Power-On password

I have a HP Elitebook 850 G3 laptop, that gives me a Power-On Authentication message when starting the laptop (see the picture for details).
          The owner of the laptop doesn't know the password anymore (I'm certain the laptop is not stolen!).

I have read the content of the W25Q128FVPQ chip and uploaded it also.
          Can somebody remove these passwords, I have tried it with the instructions, but did not succeed (lucky I have a backup file).
          Attached Files

Comment

Re: HP Elitebook 850 G3 Power-On password

Originally posted by diamon View Post
            I have a HP Elitebook 850 G3 laptop, that gives me a Power-On Authentication message when starting the laptop (see the picture for details).
            The owner of the laptop doesn't know the password anymore (I'm certain the laptop is not stolen!).

Can somebody remove these passwords, I have tried it with the instructions, but did not succeed (lucky I have a backup file).
            Here's your Unlocked BIOS, when the laptop start go to BIOS menu and disable security options (Default).
            If the Password still present, look for another 16MB chip and upload it's content here.
            Attached Files
            ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
            Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests
            all donations are welcome,
            see the donate button at the bottom of the page, or
            >>>>>
            click on this link to donate via PayPal. <<<<<
            Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.
            ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Go to security tab and restore factory settings.
              Try than replay
              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by hardware1 View Post
                Here's your Unlocked BIOS, when the laptop start go to BIOS menu and disable security options (Default).
                If the Password still present, look for another 16MB chip and upload it's content here.
                I have used your unlocked file, but the system does not respond when pressing on F2 or F10 (this should be the key to enter the bios).
                External keyboard and onboard keyboard the same behavior.
                Attached Files

Comment

I have used your unlocked file, but the system does not respond when pressing on F2 or F10 (this should be the key to enter the bios).
                  External keyboard and onboard keyboard the same behavior.
                  Try this one. You need to press F10 key to enter the BIOS Menu for HP devices.
                  If the problem still exist, try to disconnect any peripherals and use only an external keyboard.
                  Attached Files
                  Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests
                  all donations are welcome,
                  see the donate button at the bottom of the page, or
                  >>>>>
                  click on this link to donate via PayPal. <<<<<
                  Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.

Comment

Try this one. You need to press F10 key to enter the BIOS Menu for HP devices.
                    If the problem still exist, try to disconnect any peripherals and use only an external keyboard.
                    Unfortunately, still the same issue (posting).
                    I have removed the board from the laptop, and it's only the board with the LCD attached and the power button pcb with external keyboard.

Comment

I have also uploaded the content of the other chip W25Q64FVIQ.
                      Perhaps this file needs to be changed to ?
                      Attached Files

Comment

Hello, smart guys!
                        I tried to make the passwordless .BIN file myself but failed.
                        So please kindly help me also to remove the password from the attached file.
                        Thank you very much!
                        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by k1976 View Post
                          Hello, smart guys!
                          I tried to make the passwordless .BIN file myself but failed.
                          So please kindly help me also to remove the password from the attached file.
                          Thank you very much!
                          Read the chip again few times and compare the content, use verification.

Comment

Thank you very much for your reply!
                            I used RCUnlocker and got a passwordless .BIN file that I flashed to the chip. I have checked the inscription and there are no errors. I mounted the chip on the motherboard and all that happens is that my Caps Lock and Power lights blink somewhat regularly.

Comment

Thank you very much for your reply!
                              I used RCUnlocker and got a passwordless .BIN file that I flashed to the chip. I have checked the inscription and there are no errors. I mounted the chip on the motherboard and all that happens is that my Caps Lock and Power lights blink somewhat regularly.
                              It happened because your bios backup is corrupted, that's why I said to read the chip again. I can't understand why you do this, we did such detailed guides, we wrote that it is important first of all to make sure you have a verified backup and mistakes like yours are repeated again.
                              What is that haste for, you didn't make sure you have a verified file but you move on? And now what - crying game at the end as usual?

Comment

I apologize! Looks like I made a big mess...
                                I checked the initial bios...But it seems I wasn't careful enough...
                                Is there any chance i can fix something?

Comment

I apologize! Looks like I made a big mess...
                                  I checked the initial bios...But it seems I wasn't careful enough...
                                  Is there any chance i can fix something?
                                  Try this clean ME Firmware version of your dump, if it doesn't do the job, the dump must be rebuild from scratch. Erase the chip before programming, after that read the chip and compare the content, and then move on. Remove main and RTC battery before that.
                                  Attached Files

Comment

now i start a new procedure with the file you sent me...

i deleted the bios from the chip...now i am doing the chip verification

the check is ok. now I'm writing the bios you sent me

I wrote your bios and checked. the check result is ok. now I insert the chip on the motherboard.
                                    Last edited by Vesko356; 09-01-2023, 05:35 PM. Reason: Posts merged.

Comment

Would you clean me region for this dump
                                      no display
                                      SN#SCG8032NX3
                                      Attached Files

Comment

Hi! I need remove bios password. Thank you.

HP EliteBook 850 G3
                                        SN: 5CG73416BW
                                        PN: L3D24AV
                                        ME 11 version
                                        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by potforiak View Post
                                          Hi! I need remove bios password. Thank you.

HP EliteBook 850 G3
                                          SN: 5CG73416BW
                                          PN: L3D24AV
                                          ME 11 version
                                          RCUnlocker https://www.badcaps.net/forum/troubl...29#post1594129

RULES UPDATE for BIOS requests/offers AVOID BANNING, READ BEFORE POSTING
                                          https://www.badcaps.net/forum/troubl...sting?t=103570

BIOS guides, methods, resources and tools
                                          https://www.badcaps.net/forum/troubl...rces-and-tools
                                          All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Working...
                                          X