• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hello
    I need eeprom for Fuego FG40 4500?

Comment

Hi all, thanks for this awesome forum. I have just fixed my Alesis M1 Active 620 thanks to the information in this wonderful thread: https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showth...=10910&page=15

Cheers,
      Vik

Comment

Hello what's up

Comment

Hi all,
          I'm from Hull in the north east of England.. dont have any great expertise in electronics.. however I have a problem with my TV and I am looking for some help
          I know this is a pretty short into.. but not to sure what else to tell you at the mo..
          Leigh

Comment

Hey Guys, how's it going? From Christchurch New Zealand here.

Comment

Hi all. Here all the way from Invercargill NZ. Hopefully I can figure out how to fix my TV lol.

Comment

Hello,
                im happy i signed up (at last)... being visiting as an anonymous guest few times times before and yesterday found the solution for HP notebook(one of many solutions thanks to so many people) i now pronounce to keep learning and on

P.s: yesterday is 'was' not, today i ' am' , so why not 'again' .!!!

Comment

Hello, Hello. Making my requisite introduction post. Here to help and maybe someone can help me !

Comment

Hello from Alice Springs, been at it for over 30 years but still picking up excellent info from sites like this. This site especially has been very helpful, so decided to join so that i may per chance help somebody else

Comment

hello

Comment

hello guys... my name is mohd fiqri.. this is my first time post at badcaps.haha this forum really confusing me, because my first time i cant post any post.haha im from malaysia btw

Comment

Hi.
                          I have been repairing computers since year 2000, but until recently about 90% of the equipement arrives for repairing are Laptops, so I hope to learn and share ideas about component repairing.
                          Thanks.

Comment

...my name is kraja...
                            ...from serbia...
                            ...looking for informations and knowledge...
                            ...interested in tehnics...
                            ...too old to r'n'r, too young to die...

Comment

my name is Stefan. I found this awesome forum via a Vogons thread.
                              And now I am reading a lot, learning many things about computer power supplies that were esoteric to me long time.

As I am doing maintenance for my both retro PC power supplies, I am very interested to learn more about their safety, as I do not want to blow up that old hardware which got very hard to obtain.
                              One Seasonic SSG-200G and one Enermax E251BT-V, both apparently manufactured 1996.
                              I think I'll post some photos and questions soon

Comment

Hey everyone ! Trying to figure out some technical 'stuff' and this looks like it's going to be the best forum to get my answers. Thanks for this awesome resource !

Comment

Hi from Canada everyone I'm kind of new here, been lurking around and looking at a few threads. This forum hopefully will be a good resource for repair information that I have been looking for. Nice to meet you All.

Comment

Hi all, looking forward to learning how to troubleshoot power supply issues on my LCD TV, and more.

Comment

Hello everyone from Italy and congratulations for the wonderful forum, thanks to you reading I solved many electronic problems especially on LCD lcd tv etc, I really like electronics and what to do in the forum, I'm a 40 year old boy a lot of experience in the field, I hope you accept me and I can't wait to open new threads..thanks to everyone

Comment

hola
                                        me llamo Juando y estoy en las Islas Canarias espaƱa.
                                        gracias por este gran espacio marciano.
                                        --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---
                                        Hello
                                        My name is Juando and live in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria. Canary islands spain.
                                        Thank you for this great Martian space.

Comment

Hi everyone. I'm mainly interested in firmware development (coreboot porting/etc) and hope to use the schematics and other useful resources available on this site.

Comment

Working...
                                          X