This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hello, probably won't post very much here (if at all), but I'm an EE student who wants to fix some old Xbox 360s with bad caps.

Comment

Hello I'm an electrical engineer and stumbled upon this forum when looking up ways how to fix my tab bonds on my old LCD. Hope to find some answers and find some interesting topcis in the future. The forum looks very promising and I hope I will learn a lot of new things. In my free time I love to repair everything I get in my hands so thumbs up to all the self repair people here

Comment

Hi,

Over the years I've had occasion to read a few helpful posts on the forum as a guest. In recent months I've been devoting more time to board repair (as a EE with a career almost entirely in embedded *software* development). Also been dipping my toe in simple PCB design as well.

Looking forward to the opportunity to have some more meaningful engagement with the community.

- Greg

Comment

Hello everyone and everyone. I'm glad that I came here. At the beginning I wish everyone a lot of health.

Comment

Hello guys

Comment

Hey guys just joined up to find some really important capacitor info for my original Xbox since I'm doing a complete refurb overhall really looking forward to the forums may not post alot for now but will be searching around.

Comment

Hello guys

Comment

Hi. I'm new here, and new to electronics in general.

I've got a project that I'm going to be working on, a Cyberpower PR1500LCDRT2U UPS that's no longer charging its battery pack.

I came to this forum because another user here had the same issue with a different model. I'll be asking for advice at some point, I'm sure.

Comment

Hi. New to the forum and starting to dabble with broken TV repair. My first find is a Samsung UN65KS9800FXZA. Picked it up for $150. I'm hoping to get some help with the diagnostic and will create a new thread in the TV repair section.

I've read a few other threads with similar problems but I'm stumped.

Comment

Hi All. new on this site. looks like a great resource.
                      i have been fixing reparing and hacking electronics for 30 years.

Rune

Comment

hi guys, i found this forum while searching solution for my laptop problem.
                        im rheynan also a graduate of electronics engineer but ive been in semicon factory as equipment engineer for 10 years now. i still love electronics repair though thats why i decided to join the forum. im not a geek on computers( hardware and software wise) and im hoping to learn more here with the help of you guys.. thanks for accepting us newbies..

Comment

Hey y'all, my name is Terry started working with computers in when dos the os before 286's .I never liked programming just hardware work,but ever learning then and now.I wanted join this group to see if I can find some truth about electronics,I have finally relilized that googling it is like playing mud.No time for that so here I am. Happy sailing everyone

Comment

Hello All,

I came here looking for a boardview file for my dead A1278 Mac. Glad I found this site. Thank you.

Mitaka

Comment

hi all I am a IT Tech learning the hardware aspect to motherboard repairing ,I hope to learn a lot from here and thank full for you all here

Al

Comment

Good Evening all,

I'm here because I'm trying to repair an Onkyo stereo of mine. I'm new to circuitry and electronics, but thought I could use this project as an opportunity to start a new hobby.

Cheers

Comment

hi all I am a IT Tech learning the hardware aspect to motherboard repairing ,I hope to learn a lot from here and thank full for you all here

Al

Comment

Hello all,

Graduated as an EE many, many years ago. I truly enjoy fixing things and saving them from the landfill. White goods, cars, TVs, anything broken often presents me with a new opportunity to learn.

There's some super smart people on this forum and many great knowledge building posts to read.

Comment

Hi, I'm new here. I think this stuff is kinda interesting, but I've never understood it at a technical level. I am mostly joining because I have a 1996 laptop I would like to get recapped. I don't see myself ever doing SMD work like that, but I would like to improve my technical knowledge and maybe learn to solder.

Comment

Hi All,
                                        I'm Si, 25 years old IT guy, who likes to spend time on electronics and other repairs.

Comment

Hi New to this site. A lot of great info.

Thank you All

Comment

Working...
                                          X