Need schematic HP dv6000 Daoat1mb8h0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need schematic HP dv6000 Daoat1mb8h0

Hello guys, do you have diagram for this laptop motherboard Daoat1mb8h0, it came from HP dv6000 amd version. Can't see sub model from bottom case the sticker is missing.

Problem is some component burnt. Thanks a lot!

Re: Need schematic HP dv6000 Daoat1mb8h0

here u go
    Attached Files

Comment

Thank you very much bluestone for a quick reply

PQ32 and PQ31 got burned, maybe because of faulty adapter which is over voltage. I'll update soon and hope its good.

Comment

Oh I just notice now its for Intel CPU, mine is AMD version. Do you have one? Thanks again

Comment

here
          Attached Files

Comment

Try this
            Attached Files

Comment

Thank you very much guys! correct one is from post #5 1st schem. I never thought that dv6000 had a lot of versions

I already replaced q31 and q32. laptop still dead I'm now checking surrounding component if there's fault. motherboard receives power. update you guys later

thanks again

Comment

Already fixed the problem regarding no power, a lot of components were replaced due to short and crack. pq31, pq32, pd17, pl8, pl5, pq3 and pc28. I also replaced pq30 and pl2. Wide are was almost covered with dark substance.

This was cause by a faulty adapter which is over voltage. I also fixed charger. with faulty transistors. Laptop is already with the owner. Thank you very much again!

Comment

Working...
                X