• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

N551VW rev.2.0

Hello, I need the schematic for mainboard ASUS N551VW rev 2.0
    Thanks!

Re: N551VW rev.2.0

I found a boardview, it is not identical to what I have but it is the closest I could find it.
    The problem is that the motherboard starts on the battery but not with the charger.
    I changed IC Power, but the same problem. It's not a short circuit, I've tested the MOSFET and they are good. I have 19V on DRAIN but nothing on GATE.
    Can anyone help me?
    Attached Files

Comment

[/PHP]
      Originally posted by A1yn88 View Post
      I found a boardview, it is not identical to what I have but it is the closest I could find it.
      The problem is that the motherboard starts on the battery but not with the charger.
      I changed IC Power, but the same problem. It's not a short circuit, I've tested the MOSFET and they are good. I have 19V on DRAIN but nothing on GATE.
      Can anyone help me?
      Hi I have same problem that this boardview is not identical. But when I saw the rev. 1.0, it exactly match with my board although rev 2.0 writing stamp on board. I suggest try this boardview / schematic. I could not find yet. If I found it share with you.
      Attached Files
      Last edited by neuron2022; 02-20-2022, 07:00 AM. Reason: board picture

Comment

Originally posted by A1yn88 View Post
        Can anyone help me?
        Thanks for this boardview, it helps me a lot. Keep up the good work, friends.

Comment

Working...
        X