Siglent SDS2352X-E scope?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Siglent SDS2352X-E scope?

Does any one have any opinions on the Siglent SDS2352X-E scope, are they reliable? I almost got the 300Mhz 2Ch Rigol, it seems Siglent has the edge.

Dave

Re: Siglent SDS2352X-E scope?

Rigol seems have have sat on their laurels for a few years. I have read good reviews of Siglent's scopes, but I don't have one, and no experience with one. I'm possibly in the market as well, so I'll be watching this thread also.

Comment

rigol has new models, but they arent low-end
      (or cheap)

Comment

What kinda put me of Rigol was three things..... the screen is screen glare and you got to look at it at an angle so I was told, the measurements is over part the waveform and as clearchris said they sat on their laurels.

I only need a 2 Ch. scope no need for an high end one, maybe they might updates the lower cost one to keep up with their competitors.... that's the reason I've learned they're giving free updates, the only thing's I can see is the Rigol has a better memory depth, maybe updating their lower end is on the horizon.

Here's a review https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7zJ8X51l0Go, what struck out was the bandwidth test.

Dave

Comment

Working...
        X