No announcement yet.

Casper, DNS Pegatron C15B Chronic Faulty Explanation and fixing instructions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Casper, DNS Pegatron C15B Chronic Faulty Explanation and fixing instructions

Hello my friends, I want to give the explanation of Casper and DNS Pegatron C15B motherboard chronic faulty. The document I am giving to you in Turkish. I hope it can help to everyone.
    Attached Files

Re: Casper, DNS Pegatron C15B Chronic Faulty Explanation and fixing instructions

I actually have one of those boards around which i remember has no 5V/3.3V, thank you for the documentation, will see if i can bring it back to life.
    Originally posted by PeteS in CA
    Remember that by the time consequences of a short-sighted decision are experienced, the idiot who made the bad decision may have already been promoted or moved on to a better job at another company.
    A working TV? How boring!

Comment

Re: Casper, DNS Pegatron C15B Chronic Faulty Explanation and fixing instructions

Originally posted by gad2003 View Post
      Hello my friends, I want to give the explanation of Casper and DNS Pegatron C15B motherboard chronic faulty. The document I am giving to you in Turkish. I hope it can help to everyone.
      thanks good2003

Comment

thanks

Comment

thanks

Comment

tesekkurler adamım

Comment

thanks

Comment

thanx

Comment

Working...
                X