ASRock B550 PG Velocita

Ryzen 9 "Vermeer" 5900X

16 GB AData XPG Spectrix D41

Sapphire Nitro+ Radeon RX 6750 XT

eVGA Supernova G3 750W

Western Digital Black SN850 1TB NVMe SSD

Alienware AW3423DWF OLED

"¡Me encanta "Me Encanta o Enlistarlo con Hilary Farr!" -Mí mismo

"There's nothing more unattractive than a chick smoking a cigarette" -Topcat

"Today's lesson in pissivity comes in the form of a ziplock baggie full of GPU extension brackets & hardware that for the last ~3 years have been on my bench, always in my way, getting moved around constantly....and yesterday I found myself in need of them....and the bastards are now nowhere to be found! Motherfracker!!" -Topcat

"did I see a chair fly? I think I did! Time for popcorn!" -ratdude747

Comment

Re: m$ fucking W10 again

Depend on the Hardware you have. if you have older PC Stay away from 2004 win 10 version,some apps don't work ,1909 version is
      ok.

Comment

I updated to version 2004 on my asrock deskmini a300, and I did have problems, notably it would be a blank screen coming out of sleep, so I ended up removing the graphics drivers and installed a beta amd one, yes radeon drivers still suck but I don't know weather to blame them or windows 10.
        My Computer: AMD Ryzen 9 3900X, Asrock X370 Killer SLI/AC, 32GB G.SKILL TRIDENT Z RGB DDR4 3200, 500GB WD Black NVME and 2TB Toshiba HD,Geforce RTX 3080 FOUNDERS Edition, In-Win 303 White, EVGA SuperNova 750 G3, Windows 10 Pro

Comment

Originally posted by BigTroll View Post
          notably it would be a blank screen coming out of sleep
          Sounds like when Windows 98 SE kept crashing, won't wake up if I installed the third party monitor driver said to be from Phillips for the 107S CRT, which it turned out I didn't even need for going to 85 Hz on my cheap Phillips 107S CRT.

Of course, the early-2000s was also a time where the BIOS for AMD systems, seemed a lot more buggy! Soyo was possibly the worst for this!
          It would keep crashing at low load and usually found the PC crashed, if I walked away! So, they had a BIOS that was said to be from April, 2001, which fixed that.

But there was a work around for the Soyo SY-K7VTA-B motherboard: (KT133)
          Lower Vcore by -0.025V, IIRC.
          Last edited by RJARRRPCGP; 07-14-2020, 05:03 PM.
          ASRock B550 PG Velocita

Ryzen 9 "Vermeer" 5900X

16 GB AData XPG Spectrix D41

Sapphire Nitro+ Radeon RX 6750 XT

eVGA Supernova G3 750W

Western Digital Black SN850 1TB NVMe SSD

Alienware AW3423DWF OLED

"¡Me encanta "Me Encanta o Enlistarlo con Hilary Farr!" -Mí mismo

"There's nothing more unattractive than a chick smoking a cigarette" -Topcat

"Today's lesson in pissivity comes in the form of a ziplock baggie full of GPU extension brackets & hardware that for the last ~3 years have been on my bench, always in my way, getting moved around constantly....and yesterday I found myself in need of them....and the bastards are now nowhere to be found! Motherfracker!!" -Topcat

"did I see a chair fly? I think I did! Time for popcorn!" -ratdude747

Comment

That is quite interesting.
            My Server 2016 machine had its first ever BSOD a few days ago.
            Maybe it is related to M$ fuckups then and not memory corruption as I feared.
            I did run Memtest86+ and there where no errors found...

Bugcheck code was: 0x00000109
            https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/win...ure-corruption
            "The one who says it cannot be done should never interrupt the one who is doing it."

Comment

Originally posted by Per Hansson View Post
              That is quite interesting.
              My Server 2016 machine had its first ever BSOD a few days ago.
              Maybe it is related to M$ fuckups then and not memory corruption as I feared.
              I did run Memtest86+ and there where no errors found...

Bugcheck code was: 0x00000109
              https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/win...ure-corruption
              Yikes.... I just started test bedding S2K16 on a system....I haven't had this yet, but thanks for the heads-up.

After a round of updates on S2K12, Starcraft1 and AoE don't run anymore. Spit out an error on startup, no idea what's causing it.
              <--- Badcaps.net Founder

Badcaps.net Services:

Motherboard Repair Services

----------------------------------------------
              Badcaps.net Forum Members Folding Team
              http://folding.stanford.edu/
              Team : 49813
              Join in!!
              Team Stats

Comment

Originally posted by BigTroll View Post
                I updated to version 2004 on my asrock deskmini a300, and I did have problems, notably it would be a blank screen coming out of sleep, so I ended up removing the graphics drivers and installed a beta amd one, yes radeon drivers still suck but I don't know weather to blame them or windows 10.
                I just did not try to find out why some apps did not work on 2024,i just reverted to older version 1909 and all was good ,and as they say if it works good don't change.

Comment

Working...
                X