Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

320 Touch-15IKB(81BH) 320-17IKB(81BJ) 520-15IKB(81BF) 320-15IKB(81BG 81BT) V320-17IKB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

320 Touch-15IKB(81BH) 320-17IKB(81BJ) 520-15IKB(81BF) 320-15IKB(81BG 81BT) V320-17IKB

Bios Ver. 6JCN32WW for the following models/model types:

320 Touch-15IKB (Type 81BH), 320-17IKB (Type 81BJ), 520-15IKB (Type 81BF), 320-15IKB (Type 81BG, Type 81BT), V320-17IKB (Type 81CN)

Make sure you check the Model Type.

There`s an older thread with different Model Types - https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=72785

Attached Files
    Last edited by SMDFlea; 08-05-2020, 02:55 PM. Reason: Added EC file.
    All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Re: 320 Touch-15IKB(81BH) 320-17IKB(81BJ) 520-15IKB(81BF) 320-15IKB(81BG 81BT) V320-1

What do i do with the EC file? I have found a 25B62CSIG chip on the mainboard and flashed the bios.bin in it but the laptop still does not start.

Comment

Re: 320 Touch-15IKB(81BH) 320-17IKB(81BJ) 520-15IKB(81BF) 320-15IKB(81BG 81BT) V320-1

Originally posted by riconl View Post
      What do i do with the EC file? I have found a 25B62CSIG chip on the mainboard and flashed the bios.bin in it but the laptop still does not start.
      the EC bios is for the I/O chip ... write the chip back
      25b64csig, with the original content ... I hope you made a copy before writing it ...
      Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

>>>>> https://www.badcaps.net/index.php?pageid=donate1 <<<<<

Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.

Comment

Aha i have no equipment for writing the EC chip.

Comment

Thanks a lot, i fixed my V320-17IKB with your BIOS file

Comment

Hi! I think i have a Lenovo 320-17IKB. There is a sticker but ther is no information about product or serial number on it..
            The laptop powers on for 3 seconds where the screen seems to go on, cpu fan is going and power led is on but for no reason it powers off.
            After disconnect all of the components that may be halting the power on, i think is a bios related problem.
            Is the first time that i try to programm a bios, i just bought a CH341A usb programmer BUT i think i MAY be wrong about the bios chip.
            Can someone tell me what the chip is? I think is the WinBond 25Q34JVSIQ but i'm wrong?
            The modo is a DG421 DG521 DG721 NM-B242 Rev.:1.0 2017-01-25 with vendor:PALWONN.

Thank you so much!

(i posted on old thread but i don't know how to delete it, i'm sorryy)

Comment

Originally posted by Yumekonoi_ View Post
              Hi! I think i have a Lenovo 320-17IKB. There is a sticker but ther is no information about product or serial number on it..
              The laptop powers on for 3 seconds where the screen seems to go on, cpu fan is going and power led is on but for no reason it powers off.
              After disconnect all of the components that may be halting the power on, i think is a bios related problem.
              Is the first time that i try to programm a bios, i just bought a CH341A usb programmer BUT i think i MAY be wrong about the bios chip.
              Can someone tell me what the chip is? I think is the WinBond 25Q34JVSIQ but i'm wrong?
              The modo is a DG421 DG521 DG721 NM-B242 Rev.:1.0 2017-01-25 with vendor:PALWONN.

Thank you so much!

(i posted on old thread but i don't know how to delete it, i'm sorryy)
              You look for any chip with the number 64 on the back. Ex: q25w64..

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
              All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
              Become a Badcaps supporter
              >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
              Thanks to all supporters.
              ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

Originally posted by hoaca388 View Post
                You look for any chip with the number 64 on the back. Ex: q25w64..
                On the back there is nothing. On the top there is the chip that I mentioned before. I attach some photos. Thank you so much for the help!
                The third photo is the chip that I think is the BIOS.

Comment

On the back there is nothing. On the top there is the chip that I mentioned before. I attach some photos. Thank you so much for the help!
                  The third photo is the chip that I think is the BIOS.
                  Sorry, here there are the photos.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Sorry, here there are the photos.
                    There it is

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

There it is
                      Thank you so much!
                      At first I was certain that it was right but then I saw it was near the GPU and i thought that i find the wrong chip 😭

Tomorrow that comes the programmer, what are the steps that I need to follow?
                      Read, save the readed config, and then? Is my first time doing it, I readed a guide online but if the bios file is broken how do I repair it? 🥺

Comment

Thank you so much!
                        At first I was certain that it was right but then I saw it was near the GPU and i thought that i find the wrong chip ��

Tomorrow that comes the programmer, what are the steps that I need to follow?
                        Read, save the readed config, and then? Is my first time doing it, I readed a guide online but if the bios file is broken how do I repair it? ��
                        It is essential that you make a good backup first before erasing the chip.When you have made a backup post it here,don`t erase the chip.

BIOS guides, methods, resources and tools
                        https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=103526
                        1. How to dump and flash
                        https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showpo...40&postcount=2
                        1.1.1.6. CH341A

Last edited by SMDFlea; 10-18-2023, 05:24 AM.
                        All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Originally posted by SMDFlea View Post
                          It is essential that you make a good backup first before erasing the chip.When you have made a backup post it here,don`t erase the chip.

BIOS guides, methods, resources and tools
                          https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=103526
                          1. How to dump and flash
                          https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showpo...40&postcount=2
                          1.1.1.6. CH341A

Tomorrow i will post here the backup.
                          Another question: to know at what voltage the chip is, i need to find it in the datasheet? I bought a 3.3/5v programmer, i saw after the purchase that i could buy it with a 1.8v adapter too. I need it or i'm okay with what i got?
                          When a bios is broken, is common that it losts the DMI (?) informations or they likely stay there?

Comment

Tomorrow i will post here the backup.
                            Another question: to know at what voltage the chip is, i need to find it in the datasheet? I bought a 3.3/5v programmer, i saw after the purchase that i could buy it with a 1.8v adapter too. I need it or i'm okay with what i got?
                            When a bios is broken, is common that it losts the DMI (?) informations or they likely stay there?
                            The chip is 3.3V .If you make a good backup the DMI info could still be readable,then its easy for one of our members to transfer it to a new bios for you.There could be some corruption in the backup,enough to make reading the DMI impossible.Reading a bios chip with a clip is notoriously unreliable,so make 2,3 or more backups and compare them.

Comment

Originally posted by SMDFlea View Post
                              The chip is 3.3V .If you make a good backup the DMI info could still be readable,then its easy for one of our members to transfer it to a new bios for you.There could be some corruption in the backup,enough to make reading the DMI impossible.Reading a bios chip with a clip is notoriously unreliable,so make 2,3 or more backups and compare them.
                              I know but because i'm new in all of it i did not want to spend a lot, if this become more and more frequent, i'll buy some more quality stuff.
                              I'll listen to you and make more backups.
                              To do all the thngs, the pc need to be connected to the power right? Battery connected and ext power?
                              I'm so sorry for all this questions but i want to make sure that i do all the procedures right

Comment

I know but because i'm new in all of it i did not want to spend a lot, if this become more and more frequent, i'll buy some more quality stuff.
                                I'll listen to you and make more backups.
                                To do all the thngs, the pc need to be connected to the power right? Battery connected and ext power?
                                I'm so sorry for all this questions but i want to make sure that i do all the procedures right
                                No power. AC , main battery, CMOS.

Comment

No power. AC , main battery, CMOS.
                                  Okay, with power i mean just ac plugged but no on because eather way it turns off by itself.

It arrived this morning and i'll do the backup when i have a little bit of time

Comment

I'm currently reading the BIOS but idk what i'm doing wrong... the reading is all FFF's...
                                    I selected both W25Q64JV and BV but nothing.
                                    The usb stick have only the "Power" led active but no other one led is working, like "run".
                                    I installed the driver from the folder of "AsProgrammer". What i'm doing wrong? T-T

Edit: tryed installing NeoProgrammer and says "IC not responding" even if i am connected to it.
                                    They gave me a faulty programmer?
                                    Last edited by Yumekonoi_; 10-19-2023, 08:32 AM.

Comment

Hi. I managed to have the bios files (it was the programmer faulty).
                                      I used both AsProgrammer and NeoProgrammer and saved in two different folder. Visually seamed to be different so I saved both.

Thank you so much.
                                      Attached Files

Comment

Hi. I managed to have the bios files (it was the programmer faulty).
                                        I used both AsProgrammer and NeoProgrammer and saved in two different folder. Visually seamed to be different so I saved both.

Thank you so much.
                                        Serial number ? this's forums' ruler

Comment

Working...
                                        X