Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

samsung UE49MU6120KXXU image problem

Hi guys,
    I have a samsung UE49MU6120KXXU with a flickering problem and some lines on the screen.

I have looked around the forum but i didn't manage to find a solution to my problem.

I've already tried to clean the cable strips but nothing changed.
    I've atached some pictures with all the boards and a video with the problem for you to get a better idea.

https://youtube.com/shorts/QNxt4RIdJ0g?feature=share

Regards,
    Attached Files
    Last edited by SMDFlea; 08-26-2021, 09:19 AM. Reason: UE49MU6120KXXU

Re: samsung UE49MU6120KXXU image problem

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AOnFCJCTACk

Comment

defective panel, try disconnecting one flat cable to the screen at a time and watch results..

Comment

Originally posted by Davi.p View Post
        defective panel, try disconnecting one flat cable to the screen at a time and watch results..
        I have removed the flat cables one at the time but I'm not getting any image , all screen goes black .

Comment

in this case i have no answer for now, must take pictures of the panel's boards searching for silkscreens of signals, if you find some clk-something, must cut them one by one, one side at a time..
          Last edited by Davi.p; 08-26-2021, 03:05 PM.

Comment

in this case i have no answer for now, must take pictures of the panel's boards searching for silkscreens of signals, if you find some clk-something, must cut them one by one, one side at a time..
            Davi, i have uploaded pictures with all the boards in the first post .

Comment

panel's boards are under a metal frame under speakers...

Comment

I have already tried to fiddle with the strips from the panels but i haven't noticed any changes on the screen .

You have some pictures with the panel boards, i have don them in sections so that you can see them better, attached here .
                Attached Files
                Last edited by ioanban; 08-27-2021, 12:08 PM.

Comment

must cut one by one tracks with signal name with CK... and see if defect goes..
                  Attached Files
                  Last edited by Davi.p; 08-27-2021, 04:45 PM.

Comment

must cut one by one tracks with signal name with CK... and see if defect goes..
                    Good morning Davi,
                    Could you tell me how am I supposed to do that ? a video would be helpful or some description.

Thank you

Comment

it's not easy, on the top image i've marked the tracks to be cut, must make cuts of the near track translated not in line, so it's more easy when you join them again, the round pads covered in green have corrispondance with signals labeled in the bottom picture, cut only the ones with CK.., cut until defect goes away , if it doesn't join them all and cut the ones in the other side...

Comment

it's not easy, on the top image i've marked the tracks to be cut, must make cuts of the near track translated not in line, so it's more easy when you join them again, the round pads covered in green have corrispondance with signals labeled in the bottom picture, cut only the ones with CK.., cut until defect goes away , if it doesn't join them all and cut the ones in the other side...
                        Good Evening Davi.p I have read your answer and tried to figure out how to go about implementing your advice but could not. can you please describe a little more in detail how to proceed.thank you

Comment

Who are you? Not Ioanban?
                          It's not easy with my english...
                          In the bottom image you see the silkscreens of the signals that passes in the traces i have marked approximately in the top image, the signals labels refers to the green round pads(testpoints), counting the corrispondant pads you'll cut the traces one by one..

Comment

hi again Davi.p no I am not Ioanban and my English is worse than yours. I have a samsung tv problem and am trying to find a solution to the one it is posted here : Samsung UE55KU6575U SHOWS ONLY HALF SCREEN if you can help me I will be very happy
                            Last edited by bohaboha; 09-02-2021, 04:51 PM.

Comment

Bohsboha it's generally not good to hijack an other one's thread, post your own thread, your defect is different..

Comment

Don't worry about your english, it's perfect !
                                My problem is that i don't know how to physically cut those tracks, i've never done it or seen anyone doing it before.

Thank you for the help Davi

Comment

Yes, in the truth i've never done this particular modify and i feel it's very difficult, must use a cutter with very sharp blade and putting it at least 45 degrees or more to the surface and slowly cut paying attention to not to cut adiacent trace.. maybe with help of magnifier..

Comment

Easier to try and cover some of the pins on the flex cable with a small piece of tape than to cut a tiny trace. Plus it's reversible by removing the tape.

As per earlier instruction you need to at least narrow which side you should be working in.
                                    Last edited by mmartell; 09-03-2021, 08:20 AM. Reason: clarification

Comment

yes i'm very sorry, i made big mistake, tape method should work..
                                      Last edited by Davi.p; 09-03-2021, 10:17 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by mmartell View Post
                                        Easier to try and cover some of the pins on the flex cable with a small piece of tape than to cut a tiny trace. Plus it's reversible by removing the tape.

As per earlier instruction you need to at least narrow which side you should be working in.
                                        What flex cable are you referring to because it doesn't have a tcom board

Comment

Working...
                                        X