broadband ut300r2u modem,link light stays on forever

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: broadband ut300r2u modem,link light stays on forever

why is a capacitor on long wires? that wont work properly.

Comment

oh they are new capacitors ,so thier legs are long, i dint cut them yet, the voltages are ok tho.

Comment

i need help in this putty thingy, this time i soldered the joints somehow, when i connect rxd from usb to any of the pins in board ,it keeps running some grey boxes 'i tired all the speeds ',when i connect gnd to gnd ,it stops , nothing comes even when i power up. i kept utf 8,still nothing readable comes. should i alter some of voltages they say in some forums ? i have no idea how to make this work.. i just atleast want to see what this modem boots ,have any one tried to see boot from ch341a in ttl mode ?
        also cant type anything in putty terminal
        my adapter for the modem is 5.2 v , and ch431a is black edition with gold color.
        Last edited by playit; 08-13-2022, 04:04 PM.

Comment

https://wonghoi.humgar.com/blog/2021...based-routers/

Comment

so i cant work out with this usb programmer ?

Comment

the programmer is fine, use the link for the putty settings

Comment

oh yes putty settings are ok, i kept the speed, utf8 code . by the way now i checked usb rx tx interchaged within it, and typed in putty, it showed clearly what i typed. they call it echo test i guess.i thought to fix this with soldering, but i am not sure whats happening, i soldered gnd to gnd , then i touch rx of usb to pins on modem, nothing comes up in putty , but if i take off the gnd to gnd, then rl will read continuous of any pin i touch. ofocurse with that grey garbled readings.what this means ?

Comment

you must have gnd connected.
                  and rx.

Comment

" i soldered gnd to gnd , then i touch rx of usb to pins on modem, nothing comes up in putty" i dont know which is rx or tx or vcc pin in my modem. so i touch all other 3 pins ,but nothing shows up in putty .. what is the problem ?

Comment

Originally posted by playit View Post
                      i managed to connect the ch341a to board, but no matter what speed i keep in putty it shows gibberish characters, no english.
                      Post the output you do get in PuTTY with CODE tags, maybe something can be understood from it.

Attached Files
                      "The one who says it cannot be done should never interrupt the one who is doing it."

Comment

i thought i connected it right , actually that time i think i connected rx of usb to some rx or tx of board, gnd of usb to vcc pin in board, so it went on reading gibberish faster non stop , but this time i learnt what is gnd in board so when i have posted in above post that nothing happens when i connect gnd to gnd , rx of usb to rx or tx of board. if i take disconnect gnd to gnd , then gibberish characters will come again , if gnd is connected back, it will stop.

what is code tag.. i dono what its..

Comment

if you look at top of the pic, those black grey boxes is what i see a lot when i connect only rx of usb to any pin in board. but when i connect gnd to gnd , then it would stop.

Comment

this is a example of a pic , not my own, i have kept all the speeds and cheked , its the same characters.

Comment

i took rcx of usb , connected to all 4 pins in board with power off modem, then i see slower grey boxes coming in 3 pins except one. when i power on the input in putty comes faster same grey boxes with some letters.
                              Code:
                              ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒{▒▒▒}▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒|▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒?▒▒▒▒U▒▒?▒▒▒▒7▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒?▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒݅▒▒▒_▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ߝ▒▒}▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒{▒▒▒▒▒߿▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒߿▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒{▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ݺ▒▒▒߹▒~▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ߍ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒{▒▒▒▒ナ▒▒▒y▒{ߕ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒i▒▒▒?▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒}݇▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒߽U▒▒▒o▒▒▒▒▒▒▒u▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒u▒▒▒▒▒▒sߐ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒_▒▒߿▒▒▒W▒▒▒▒▒ݽ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒߷▒}▒߁▒▒▒s▒▒▒▒▒ż▒▒▒▒▒▒߿▒▒▒Q▒▒▒▒▒߿▒▒▒▒▒տ▒▒U▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒o▒՟▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒߿▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ݕ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒t▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ۿ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒_▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ݰ▒▒▒o▒▒▒߽▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒߽▒▒▒▒]▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒߿▒▒▒▒▒▒▒o▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒s▒▒▒W▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ݿ▒▒▒▒▒▒?▒}▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ߟ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒_▒▒▒t▒▒▒▒▒▒۾▒▒▒▒▒_▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒s▒▒▒▒ߤ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ߥ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ŕ▒▒▒▒?ߠ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒߼▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ݽ▒]▒▒▒▒▒?▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒_▒▒▒▒{▒▒▒{▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ߵ▒▒y▒gݽ▒%▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒߿▒▒▒▒▒o▒ߝ]▒▒▒՟▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒߿▒▒▒▒ߞ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒5▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ݽ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ѝ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ߗ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒7▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ߑ▒W▒▒▒ߝ▒▒▒▒▒▒߿▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒w▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒A▒▒▒ߕ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒݁▒_}▒▒߽▒▒▒▒󿹕▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒}▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒|▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒߯▒▒▒▒ݝ▒▒▒ߝ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒7▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒o▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒E▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒]▒▒▒▒▒w▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒߅▒▒▒▒▒ݕ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ǿͿ▒▒▒▒▒▒}▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒o▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒П▒▒▒▒▒▒▒u▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ߠ▒Ͽ柿▒u▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒?▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒}▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒?▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒1▒▒▒▒▒@▒▒͟߿▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒E▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒߼▒▒▒▒▒▒P▒ݟ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒t▒▒[▒7o▒<▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒߿▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ſ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ݿ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒߿▒▒▒3▒}▒㿿▒▒w▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒w▒▒▒▒▒▒s▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ݾ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒?▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒u▒▒▒▒▒▒@▒|▒▒▒▒▒▒@▒▒▒▒▒`▒▒▒▒▒▒_▒▒@▒▒▒▒▒▒Ģ▒▒?▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒_▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒߿▒▒▒w▒▒ѐ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒߽▒]▒▒▒▒▒▒▒_▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒߿▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒߿▒U_▒▒▒▒▒▒▒߿▒▒́▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒9▒▒▒▒ߊ▒▒▒▒▒E▒▒▒▒▒▒՟▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ߛ▒▒▒ݕ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒pݿ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒?▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒_▒▒▒▒y▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒Ͽ▒▒▒}▒Ѱ▒▒߽▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ݷ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒`▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒57▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒߿▒▒՟_▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒~▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒_▒▒߼▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒5▒▒▒▒▒▒▒~▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒?▒▒▒▒▒ޕ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒w▒▒▒Q▒▒߮▒_▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒}▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ď▒▒▒▒▒▒u▒▒▒▒▒▒_▒▒▒▒▒}▒߿▒▒7▒▒▒▒▒▒▒p▒▒▒?▒▒▒▒ݽ▒▒}▒▒▒▒▒▒▒w▒ݿ▒▒q▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒Ք}▒▒▒t▒▒▒▒▒▒U▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒տ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒@7▒▒▒߽▒▒▒=▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒_▒▒▒▒▒A▒ݝ▒▒▒▒▒▒ߙ▒▒▒▒߿▒▒ߵ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ո▒ݿ▒▒▒▒▒ǟ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒Ѵ▒▒▒▒ߜ_▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ϱ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒?▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒u▒8▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒5▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒߹▒▒▒o▒▒▒▒ݿ▒▒▒▒▒t▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ױݿ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒|▒▒o_?▒▒▒_▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒߿▒_▒▒Ͽ▒▒▒▒ϵ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ܗ߿▒▒▒▒▒▒▒е▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒_▒▒▒߀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒?▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒g▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒߾▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ӿ▒▒▒▒▒]7▒▒9▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒t▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒տ▒▒▒▒PΟ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ٽ▒▒▒▒▒▒ı▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒׿▒▒▒ߵ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒5▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒߿▒▒_▒▒▒ݾ▒▒ݽ▒▒▒▒߿▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒չ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒w▒▒▒▒▒▒_W▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒~߿▒▒▒▒ߗ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒t▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒͵▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒߿߸▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒?▒▒▒▒▒▒m▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒߿▒▒▒_▒▒▒퀣▒▒▒▒▒▒▒?▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒|▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒Q▒▒߽▒▒▒▒▒ݗ▒▒?▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒{▒▒▒▒▒w▒▒▒߿▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒P▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒w▒▒▒ߑT▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒_▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒7▒▒▒▒▒▒▒?▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ݷ?▒▒▒▒▒7p▒▒p▒▒▒▒U▒ܿ▒▒▒▒▒▒7▒▒▒▒▒ѝ▒▒▒߿▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒?▒▒Եݿwߛ▒▒▒▒▒t▒▒▒w▒▒ߕ▒▒▒▒Uߑ▒▒▒▒▒_▒▒▒▒▒ߏ▒▒▒?▒▒▒▒▒߱▒▒▒▒▒▒y▒▒▒|▒ߵݵ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒?▒▒߁▒▒▒▒߿[▒]▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒Wߜ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒=▒▒ߵ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒߿▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒5▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒5▒▒▒߿▒▒▒▒▒}▒▒▒▒߽▒▒▒▒▒▒ŕ▒▒▒▒▒_▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒׿▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ӽ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒5▒▒▒▒?▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ݿ▒݁▒▒▒▒?▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒[▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒U▒▒▒▒ן▒▒▒▒▒▒▒߿▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ߵ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒߿▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒]▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒_▒▒▒▒▒▒߾▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒U▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒߿▒▒▒▒▒߿▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ͯ▒?▒▒t▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒{▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒w▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ӿ▒▒▒Uݕ▒▒▒▒▒߿▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒a▒▒m▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒߿▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒Ѹ▒▒▒▒▒ݟ▒߽▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒U▒▒▒▒▒▒▒k▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ؿ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒|_▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒?▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒4▒▒▒▒▒▒ݷ▒ݸ▒▒u▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒5▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒O▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒إ▒▒▒?▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒}ܿ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ս▒▒▒▒׿▒▒▒E▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒߿▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ݽ▒?▒▒}▒▒▒տ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒߽▒q▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒C▒▒▒▒▒▒ÿ▒▒▒ѹ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ŵ▒▒▒▒▒▒߿▒▒▒▒▒▒ݕ▒▒▒▒ݷ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒߽▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒͕ݿ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒?▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒}▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒A▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒߿▒▒߿▒▒?▒▒׿?▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ս?o▒▒▒▒▒▒߿▒߾▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒_׷▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒߿▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒}▒▒|▒▒▒w▒]▒▒▒}▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ݴ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒Y▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒߿▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒`▒▒▒▒▒9▒▒▒?▒▒▒߿▒wݳ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒߿ ▒▒▒]▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ߕ▒▒▒▒]▒?▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒՟▒▒▒▒▒▒▒}▒▒}▒}▒▒?▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒w▒▒▒}▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ߍ▒▒?▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒;▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒t▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒Խ?▒▒▒▒▒▒▒߁▒▒▒▒▒▒տݢ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒W׿▒▒▒▒ݻ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒5▒▒▒▒▒▒▒߿▒▒_▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒߰▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒9▒▒▒▒5▒▒߿▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒Ŀ▒▒}▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ս▒▒▒▒▒▒}▒▒▒??▒▒▒D▒▒▒▒▒▒▒?▒▒▒▒▒▒߿▒▒▒▒▒߿▒▒▒▒▒▒|▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ݹ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒=▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒?▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒=▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒5▒▒▒▒▒?▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒?▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒߿▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒׿▒▒▒▒▒?▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒u▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒Օ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ߜ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒߿▒▒▒Ձ▒▒▒▒▒?▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒U▒}?▒]▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒}▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒?▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒?▒▒▒▒ף▒߿▒㳁▒▒▒?▒=▒▒▒▒▒▒{▒▒▒▒▒▒▒㡵▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒?▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒߿▒▒▒g▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒㿿▒▒▒▒Ԕ▒▒▒▒▒▒U▒▒▒▒▒u▒▒▒▒▒▒▒_▒▒▒▒▒_▒▒▒▒▒w▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ݰ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒}▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒_▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒u▒▒▒▒▒tu▒▒▒▒▒▒▒5▒▒▒▒▒U▒▒▒▒@▒▒?▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒|▒▒▒ÿ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ŗ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ݔ▒▒▒Ͽ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒u▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒P▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒?t▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
                              when i touch the gnd of usb to gnd of modem it will stop.
                              Last edited by SMDFlea; 08-16-2022, 05:24 AM.

Comment

i watched forums and video about 3.3 v /5v difference - i just checked the voltages of ttl pins in usb, it was giving 4.8 v ,so this might be creating problems.. should i mod ?

Comment

i even modded it now, getting 3.28 v in rx tx pins in programmer.. but its the same result.. only rx - to serial pin in modem gives unreadable inputs ,if gnd is connected along with rx of programmer - the input will stop. nothing comes. blank putty as well other terminal softwares. hope anyones having any idea.. thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by boyebaran View Post
                                    pls change crystal oscillator of cpu.(with original bios) and test
                                    seems that it is not bios problem .
                                    if changing crystal no change you can resold cpu carefully
                                    oscialltor crystal i changed today, its the same result, the lan light on off cycle. as you said to desolder cpu , i will try it but i dont have any solder balls or paste, can i just heat it again , i have did it before too.. but it was the same result

Comment

try changing the baudrate in putty to 115,000

Comment

its the same result with that speed too. if gnd and rx is connected, there wil be no input. when rx alone is connected the reading will be fast filling in. but unreadable.i checked with all speeds. with both gnd and rx various combos, its the same result. nothing will come if gnd is connected.

Comment

would this be my problem too. the on off cycle of lan port same as mine ..lightening spoiled port - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GeLpQo-HwAo but sadly i have only lan port even i wanted to pry that transformer off

Comment

Working...
                                          X