DTK PAM-0055I - Need an EEPROM programmed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DTK PAM-0055I - Need an EEPROM programmed

Not sure if this is the right place for such a request. If not, please move to the appropriate place.

I've got a DTK PAM-0055I (zero zero five five eye) motherboard whose flash BIOS has been completely and totally trashed. Someone had set the EEPROM voltage to +12V and fried the Winbond W29EE011-15 EEPROM. (I'll make sure that that won't happen again by snipping the +12V pin off of the responsible configuration header.)

Anyways, is it possible that I could have someone program a Winbond W29EE011-15 EEPROM with a BIOS image for a DTK PAM-0055I motherboard? I'll supply the EEPROM IC and BIOS image when ready.

Thanks in advance.
    Don't buy those $10 PSU "specials". They fail, and they have taken whole computers with them.

My computer doubles as a space heater.

Permanently Retired Systems:
    RIP Advantech UNO-3072LA (2008-2021) - Decommissioned and taken out of service permanently due to lack of software support for it. Not very likely to ever be recommissioned again.
    Asus Q550LF (Old main laptop, 2014-2022) - Decommissioned and stripped due to a myriad of problems, the main battery bloating being the final nail in the coffin.

Kooky and Kool Systems
    - 1996 Power Macintosh 7200/120 + PC Compatibility Card - Under Restoration
    - 1993 Gateway 2000 80486DX/50 - Fully Operational/WIP
    - 2004 Athlon 64 Retro Gaming System - Indefinitely Parked
    - Main Workstation - Fully operational!

sigpic

Re: DTK PAM-0055I - Need an EEPROM programmed

Just buy a TL866II, always comes in handy. Supports almost every BIOS ROM ICs you'll encounter from 40 years ago to today.
    OpenBoardView — https://github.com/OpenBoardView/OpenBoardView

Comment

Working...
    X