lenovo ideapad s145-15ast / power off

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lenovo ideapad s145-15ast / power off

Hello guys! I brought a lenovo ideapad s145-15ast laptop to my workshop with ignition problems, the client told me that he left it charging for more than 48 hours, he proceeded to uncover it to make a diagnosis when I connected it to its power supply smoke began to come out of one of the chip of the motherboard the "PU3501" a complete deterioration of that area is also observed, the components PJ3506 and PJ3507 have also been blown.
    My question is what function these components have since I don't see the possibility of making a repair.

Thank you!
    Attached Files

Re: lenovo ideapad s145-15ast / power off

Apply flux and hot air + use patience to remove this burnt IC. Do not rush it as the bottom belly may have a metal pad that demands to be desoldered and is used for a heatsink.

Low air pressure so the surrounding parts do not go flying across the street.

Then clean up the solder pads to make a review about whether it can be repaired or not.

I think there may be some hope.

Read off the markings on top of this burnt IC if possible. Have not searched for the schematic yet.

Comment

Hi, PU3501 is an LV5083AGQUF.

Comment

Thanks.

Not a cheap IC but available:

https://www.aliexpress.com/w/wholesa...CatId=0&page=1

Comment

the components PJ3506 and PJ3507 have also been blown.
          No, these are solder bridges. Someone worked on this board already. Can also be seen by some traces of leftover flux and the solder blob on PL3501.
          OpenBoardView — https://github.com/OpenBoardView/OpenBoardView

Comment

Working...
          X