17pw26-4 replacement

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

17pw26-4 replacement

hi can anyone tell me if a replacement has to be out of the same tv ,I have just bought a replacement fitted it and the fault is the same it wont come out of stand by thank you

Re: 17pw26-4 replacement

as far as i know as long as the psu is a exact match 17pw26-4 there shouldnt be a issue do they look identical on the top of the board and also on the bottom side? have you tested both the old board and new board voltage on all the connectors are they identical?.what tv are you working on make and model it may be a main board fault im sure tom66 will chime in regarding these 1726pw-4 im sure he worked on a few

Comment

yes they are spot on the same the tv is a Sanyo CE32LD47-B the old power board the stand by light stayed on the replacement board the stand by light flashs all the voltages are ok until the main board is plugged in the the invertor drops to 18v the 12 volt drops to 8 the 5 volt drops to 3 I hear a faint clicking on the power board and the optical light flashs at the same rate as the clicking

Comment

sounds like mainboard or invertor board is loading it down can you unplug the invertor board from the main what happens then?

Comment

yes tried the invertor and it is the same I have also unplug everything but the main board and front switchs and it does the same

Comment

sounds like a mainboard fault im sure other members will be along to help trouble shoot

Comment

thank you the seller of the replacement has offered a refund so that's something

Comment

it is the main board will I need a new one or is there a eeprom I can change cheers

Comment

Working...
                X